Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC after update
1245 6 2017-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
I 2 Fly
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

I did the latest updates on both the P4 P as well as the controller.  For the first time it took rather long but on the RC in particular!  After getting to 99% it did go no further - I left the RC connected for 20 min. at 99% and then had to switch off.  

I must say the latest update was not such a good experience for me.  The P4 P now alerts me of obstacles in clear open sky - 30m up!  The camera is not centered either...

Is there a way to "refresh" the RC update like with the drone via Assistant 2??  (I already refreshed the drone and will test fly tomorrow)

2017-7-3
Use props
fansa7fc3a56
New
Mexico

that exactly happened to mine, now, there is no transmission signal... what should we do?
2017-7-3
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.3
Flight distance : 141302 ft
United States

It's even easier than that, if you are asking about the R/C.  Go to the download page of DJI and download the Phantom 4 Pro controller software.  Unzip it and put the .bin file on an SD card.  Stick the SD card into the controller.  Then go to settings --> updates --> click the little lines in the upper right corner and do a local update.
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry that only P4P+ with the screen can be updated the firmware via DJI Assistant 2, but yours is P4P, please downgrade the firmware by long pressing the icon on the right top corner of APP, then update to the latest version like you did before. Here are pictures for your reference.
downgrade the RC.png
2017-7-3
Use props
Nvar Kawan
Flight distance : 33 ft
Iraq

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-3 21:32
I'm sorry that only P4P+ with the screen can be updated the firmware via DJI Assistant 2, but yours is P4P, please downgrade the firmware by long pressing the icon on the right top corner of APP, then update to the latest version like you did before. Here are pictures for your reference.

there is no downgrade option after the last update.
2017-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Nvar Kawan Posted at 2017-7-4 00:56
there is no downgrade option after the last update.

There is the option, the RC can be downgraded to V01.03.00.00, please check the screenshot below.
RC downgrade.png
2017-7-4
Use props
I 2 Fly
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

Thanks very much.  I'll try asap.
2017-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now