Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Super comparative DJI drones 2017
809 4 2017-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Comparativo-Drones-DJI-2017-Tumb.jpg

I made a super comparative of the quality of images of the 4 main DJI drones today.

Think of being in Portuguese everyone can watch and download the original files. Description link (https://goo.gl/iJvYsU).

Scenes for all languages:
Introducing the drones: 04:39
Comparison of video and photo: 05:45
Extra Scenes: 16:37

2017-7-3
Use props
kenavata
lvl.3
Flight distance : 742126 ft
United Kingdom

Nice work, would have been interesting to hear the commentary, to me there looked like a pretty direct correlation between price and picture quality ... which is sort of reassuring  ;-)

What did you conclude on the video?

Ken
2017-7-3
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

kenavata Posted at 2017-7-3 11:47
Nice work, would have been interesting to hear the commentary, to me there looked like a pretty direct correlation between price and picture quality ... which is sort of reassuring  ;-)

What did you conclude on the video?

This is absolutely true!
2017-7-3
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for sharing, it would have been nice to hear this in English too   But I could understand enough to get the idea. Nice job comparing the video and photos .. I own each one of these drones and it is nice to see what others think. I am happy with each one for they have different strengths

All the best
Rich
2017-7-3
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-7-3 16:43
Thank you for sharing, it would have been nice to hear this in English too   But I could understand enough to get the idea. Nice job comparing the video and photos .. I own each one of these drones and it is nice to see what others think. I am happy with each one for they have different strengths

All the best

It is good to see a comparative picture when one thinks about buying a drone. Of course, the difference is not only in image quality and before you buy you need to know how the use will be and for what purpose it will be used.
2017-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules