649 7 2017-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elektrica
Captain
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Aerial video in 5k of the ruins of a Roman Villa next to Sirmione, Lake Garda in Italy. The location is also known as "Grotte di Catullo", Catullo being a famous poet born in the Verona region and thought to possibly be the owner of the Villa. Grottoes of Catullus is the name given to the ruins of this Roman villa at the northernmost end of the peninsula of Sirmione on the southern shore of Lago di Garda. The video was filmed in 5k using a zenmuse X5S on a DJI Inspire 2. The video was shot in D-Log & ProRes. Today, researchers believe the extensive ruins are from a grand home started near the end of the first century B.C., after the poet is believed to have died. It was built for a wealthy family from Verona, in whose territory Sirmione lay during the Roman period. The villa is on the end of a tip of land poking into the lake, with gorgeous views on three sides.
2017-7-3
Use props
kenavata
lvl.3
Flight distance : 742126 ft
United Kingdom

The colour grading is a little inconsistent , otherwise very nice ... Thx for sharing
2017-7-3
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

A real fixer upper. Thanks as usual for a very nice share.
2017-7-3
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

Cool, thanks for sharing..
I am going to talk to my estate agent now, buy the land, build Trump Peninsula Hotel and make even more money..  
Is there space for a golf course?
Trump.
;-)
2017-7-4
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Quick question (may have asked before so sorry if I have), what did you use to edit it with D-Log? Thanks
2017-7-4
Use props
Elektrica
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-7-4 03:42
Quick question (may have asked before so sorry if I have), what did you use to edit it with D-Log? Thanks

FCPX and a LUT plugin
2017-7-4
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
United Kingdom

aah yes I have asked you before.. it needs a @#%$£ mac..   my iphone is as much of the dark side as I wish to go..   :-)  
Thanks for replying chap! :-)
2017-7-5
Use props
Elektrica
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-7-5 07:21
aah yes I have asked you before.. it needs a @#%$£ mac..   my iphone is as much of the dark side as I wish to go..   :-)  
Thanks for replying chap! :-)

No problem, happens to me all the time :-)
2017-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules