Can't connect to Spark
25609 13 2017-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nucmanchh
lvl.4
United States

I see my SSID in my WiFi settings on my iPhone. I enter the password (checked to make sure it was correct and tried 2x) and it says no 'WiFi connection'. What should I do next?
2017-7-3
Use props
GregNC
New
United States

just received mine today.  I can't get the name of my spark to show in the WIFI listing on my iPhone.  How'd you get the SSID to show?
2017-7-3
Use props
nucmanchh
lvl.4
United States

Watch this, it's very helpful

2017-7-3
Use props
nucmanchh
lvl.4
United States

Hell I can't even get the barcode to scan so I can activate the Spark. Do u need to activate to get internet connection to Spark? With this kind of trouble imagine what I'll be like when I get it in the air
2017-7-3
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

nucmanchh Posted at 2017-7-3 13:45
Hell I can't even get the barcode to scan so I can activate the Spark. Do u need to activate to get internet connection to Spark? With this kind of trouble imagine what I'll be like when I get it in the air

First, forget about using the QR code to activate the Spark...it'll never work.
Second, yes you'll need an active internet connection
2017-7-3
Use props
nucmanchh
lvl.4
United States

Tviscomi Posted at 2017-7-3 13:48
First, forget about using the QR code to activate the Spark...it'll never work.
Second, yes you'll need an active internet connection

I have an internet connection. All's fine until I attempt to connect to Spark's WiFi via SSID and password. Then it tells me no internet connection

I then tried connecting to the remote using it's SSID and password. Same thing. No internet connection. But I have a WiFi connection throughout the house and all devices are connected. It's the Spark
2017-7-3
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

nucmanchh Posted at 2017-7-3 14:37
I have an internet connection. All's fine until I attempt to connect to Spark's WiFi via SSID and password. Then it tells me no internet connection

I then tried connecting to the remote using it's SSID and password. Same thing. No internet connection. But I have a WiFi connection throughout the house and all devices are connected. It's the Spark

Yeah, you're a bit confused.  1st I assume that you're seeing the "no internet connection" which is fine when pairing the phone/table to the RC.  Which you should be doing unless you're using the OTG cable method.  Second, if you bought the Fly More package then the RC is already paired to the Spark.
2017-7-3
Use props
nucmanchh
lvl.4
United States

Get this: I go to settings in my iPhone and find the Spark (SSID) and enter the password. My iphone says no internet connection. I go to the DJI GO 4 app and it says I'm connected? I was able to registered but I've given up for the day. I'd love to hear from someone because I'm totally confused
2017-7-3
Use props
Euro7r
lvl.2
Canada

No issues pairing/linking for first setup, took total 15 mins.  I paired my phone to the RC controller first and then the drone.  

Gets confusing when you have to pair it and then switch from RC wifi to home wifi to download the updates and then switch back to RC wifi to complete the update.  
2017-7-3
Use props
nucmanchh
lvl.4
United States

I think I'm getting dizzy
2017-7-3
Use props
fansaee0bc21
New
Germany

Euro7r Posted at 2017-7-3 18:18
No issues pairing/linking for first setup, took total 15 mins.  I paired my phone to the RC controller first and then the drone.  

Gets confusing when you have to pair it and then switch from RC wifi to home wifi to download the updates and then switch back to RC wifi to complete the update.

Hi there! I'm trying to connect the RC with my iPhone. But there's no Spark-RC-Wifi at all. So it's inpossible to fly the Spark with the remote. Do you have any solutions?

Oh, the RC is connected to my Spark. I can move the gimbal with the controller...
2017-7-3
Use props
1sparky
New
Norway

nucmanchh Posted at 2017-7-3 15:22
Get this: I go to settings in my iPhone and find the Spark (SSID) and enter the password. My iphone says no internet connection. I go to the DJI GO 4 app and it says I'm connected? I was able to registered but I've given up for the day. I'd love to hear from someone because I'm totally confused

I have the same problem! Got my spark today. No connection on my iPhone settings, but says it's connected on the dji go 4 app. It flys for a minute or so, and then the connection gets broken. How can I fix this?
2017-7-26
Use props
fansdbe8721e
New
United Kingdom

HELP NEEDED PLEASE.

I am new to drones and a few weeks ago I got a Spark.

I have not tried to fly out doors yet as I don’t have a remote control yet and my Spark doesn’t like to connect to my IPhone, so haven’t tried flying that way either.

My issue is, every time I have tried to fly indoors using gesture mode it doesn’t work.

All it does is refuse to land in my hand and either before I even try or after, it just backs of and it hits the ceiling.

So in two weeks of ownership, all I have done is brake all my propellers.

So much for a selfie drone that’s sold as an in House flier.

Or is it just me. It’s made me note dare take it outside to try, as I have visions of it flying off into the clouds.
2018-1-20
Use props
fans5f3ea016
New

I cant read the WiFi pass code on spark nor qr code. How do I connect to my phone withought those?
2018-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules