Unable to link to Remote Controller (Solved)
10604 5 2017-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Feiyau.lim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 398274 ft
Malaysia

Hi,

Posting this in case anyone has similar issue.

Problem Statement : Unable to link Aircraft to Remote Controller using method described in manual page 38
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ser+Manual+V1.2.pdf

I tried linking the RC numerous times but each time it just times out and remote controller doesn't appear to go into linking mode despite pressing Pause, FN, and custom button for several seconds.

I also tried resetting the air craft wifi (power up, then hold power button for more than 9 seconds - beep once @ 3s - RC link mode, beep twice @ 6s - Wifi link mode, beep 3 times @ 9s - Reset wifi. I also tried resetting the Remote Controller (Power up, once red light stable, hold for 9 seconds until it beeps)

I was able to connect the aircraft using mobile phone though.

Finally I found this option (see pics) on the DJI GO 4 app which not only provided the guided steps but also finally successfully allowed me to link to the Spark remote controller and connect to the air craft.

If you guys have difficulties connecting to your spark controller or connecting to your mobile device, give the app method a try.

Thanks.

Linking Controller Options

Linking Controller Options

Linking Mobile Device Assistant

Linking Mobile Device Assistant

Linking RC

Linking RC
2017-7-4
Use props
fans0773f566
lvl.1
Canada

I had this problem.  The fix is, when linking rc - you have to hit the power button then the combo of pause function and custom buttons.  That is what worked for me.
2017-7-4
Use props
Feiyau.lim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 398274 ft
Malaysia

fans0773f566 Posted at 2017-7-4 08:12
I had this problem.  The fix is, when linking rc - you have to hit the power button then the combo of pause function and custom buttons.  That is what worked for me.

Thanks for sharing. I didn't try that power button before the combo and it isn't on the manual.

DJI needs to clarify this.

2017-7-4
Use props
fansaee63856
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8409 ft
  • >>>
Lebanon

Hi. What do u mean by hit the power button? Push and hold down the power button and the pause and custom button? And other side push the power button of aircraft for 3 seconds?
2017-8-15
Use props
fansaee63856
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8409 ft
  • >>>
Lebanon

Not working
2017-8-15
Use props
Taher Karaki
lvl.1

Lebanon

The trick that did it for me was to shut off the aircraft instantly after resetting the aircraft by pressing and holding the battery button for 9 seconds until you hear the 3 beeps. Then instantly shut off the aircraft. After that turn on the aircraft and link it using hardware buttons on the remote. Good luck!!!
2017-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules