Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My flight distance updates in the app but not on the forum.
1262 12 2017-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dari_017
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6016004 ft
  • >>>
United States

Like the title says , for 2 weeks my flight distance won't update on the forum, but they update on the DJI go app 4 , I've seen a couple of users with the same issue, is a fix coming for this ? Do I need to do something different than what I've been doing , to get it to update ?
2017-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Would you happen to try to enter your profile to see if the flight distance will be synced?
2017-7-4
Use props
dari_017
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Yeah i did that too, but it is still displaying the same distance 110827, it all started after i got the spark, ever since i flew it , the distance would not update, with the mavic that never happenned.
2017-7-5
Use props
dari_017
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-4 22:21
Would you happen to try to enter your profile to see if the flight distance will be synced?

Yeah i did that too, but it is still displaying the same distance 110827, it all started after i got the spark, ever since i flew it , the distance would not update, with the mavic that never happenned.
2017-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

dari_017 Posted at 2017-7-5 10:06

I have forwarded this issue to our engineer, I will come back to you once there is any update, appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused.
2017-7-5
Use props
dari_017
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-5 20:15
I have forwarded this issue to our engineer, I will come back to you once there is any update, appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused.

Thanks for the help Mindy I appreciate it.
2017-7-6
Use props
Mark S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41801 ft
United States

Well I am having similar issues.  My total flight distance on the forum is 7,355.  My iPhone says 24,127.  I recently got an iPad Mini and flew a couple of times then decided to sync my flight history.  I uploaded the iPad data to the cloud and then synced my iPhone and it combined them.  I re-synced my iPhone and now they both match.  The total flight distance when I added the iPad was about 19,000 (showing on my iPhone) so it could not be that adding the iPad caused any problem.

BUT .... the forum is still stuck at the 7,355 value.  I am not quite sure when that value got updated and when it stopped.  This was all new a month ago and I was just learning.  I summed up the flights in oldest to newest order thinking maybe it only updated once per month but I passed the current value in the middle of the third week of July.

I have tried a few times to re-sync and the DJI Go app says it is syncing at 3% then quickly jumps to complete (presumably because it all matches).

I have signed out/in of the forum and the DJI Go app but my profile never updates the total distance.

Any help would be appreciated .... although I suppose this is not critical.

2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mark S Posted at 2017-8-25 06:11
Well I am having similar issues.  My total flight distance on the forum is 7,355.  My iPhone says 24,127.  I recently got an iPad Mini and flew a couple of times then decided to sync my flight history.  I uploaded the iPad data to the cloud and then synced my iPhone and it combined them.  I re-synced my iPhone and now they both match.  The total flight distance when I added the iPad was about 19,000 (showing on my iPhone) so it could not be that adding the iPad caused any problem.

BUT .... the forum is still stuck at the 7,355 value.  I am not quite sure when that value got updated and when it stopped.  This was all new a month ago and I was just learning.  I summed up the flights in oldest to newest order thinking maybe it only updated once per month but I passed the current value in the middle of the third week of July.

Please try to enter your profile to see if the flight distance will sync.
2017-8-25
Use props
Mark S
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-25 21:21
Please try to enter your profile to see if the flight distance will sync.

Mindy,

Thanks for the response.

I had previously been in and out of the profile on the forum with no luck.  I tried again just now and there was no change.  I even clicked on the various parts of my profile in addition to logging out and logging back in.

Is there some other DJI personal account besides the forum?

Thanks, Mark
2017-8-26
Use props
Mark S
lvl.4
United States

Mark S Posted at 2017-8-26 09:16
Mindy,

Thanks for the response.

I did find my DJI Store Profile and logged into that account, updated a few things, and logged out.  I went back to my forum profile, logged out and back in but no change.
2017-8-26
Use props
dari_017
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mark S Posted at 2017-8-25 06:11

Hello, what fixed it for me was that i had to enter and see  every single fly that had a little green dot on it, from the device used to make the flies , once i did that and re-synced the forum distance was updated as well.
2017-8-26
Use props
Mark S
lvl.4
United States

dari_017 Posted at 2017-8-26 09:41
Hello, what fixed it for me was that i had to enter and see  every single fly that had a little green dot on it, from the device used to make the flies , once i did that and re-synced the forum distance was updated as well.

dari_017,

Thanks for the tip but it did not work for me.  Entering each of those with the green dot by touching that row then syncing (that took longer and counted up to 100%) did not change the Flight Distance on my profile.

It also seems that when I do an update to the "cloud" that the green dot comes back if I touch several flights then do a cloud update.  If I do one at a time the green dot does NOT come back.

I seem to have two Spark aircrafts on the DJI Go app.  One named Mark and one named Mark-1 but the flight data matches exactly.

2017-8-26
Use props
dari_017
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mark S Posted at 2017-8-26 10:28
dari_017,

Thanks for the tip but it did not work for me.  Entering each of those with the green dot by touching that row then syncing (that took longer and counted up to 100%) did not change the Flight Distance on my profile.

Ah yes the 2 aircrafts with the different names could be the problem, another thing i was going to say make sure that when you are entering one by one to the flight logs with the green dots , that you are doing it from the device that you made that fly with, otherwise it would not update, that was happening to me until i did that, then it took a couple of hours to show on the forum.
2017-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules