Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Family Hike with the Spark
1154 6 2017-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 141549 ft
United States

Finally took the Spark out for a day of hiking.  Got some really neat shots while we were out hiking.  It worked flawlessly.  I used a couple of quickshots at the end and they worked great.

2017-7-4
Use props
fans881b797f
lvl.1
United States

Very nice.  Perfect family day in the woods by the running water.  Wish I could work my Spark as well as you.  Happy 4th 2017.
2017-7-4
Use props
mtnlandpix
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

That is a nice video, I enjoyed it, thanks.  You also controlled the Spark well on the trail.  You must have a light touch on the yaw control.
2017-7-4
Use props
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
United States

mtnlandpix Posted at 2017-7-4 16:03
That is a nice video, I enjoyed it, thanks.  You also controlled the Spark well on the trail.  You must have a light touch on the yaw control.

Thanks!  The shots of us walking the trail was using my GoPro Hero3 and an EVO Gimbal.  I wish I could control it that well.

The drone shots were moving around the waterfall and up the stream, moving up to see my daughter on the log, the run up and down the canal lock and the shots at the end in river.

The entire family agrees that this was the best purchase for our family adventures.

2017-7-4
Use props
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
United States

fans881b797f Posted at 2017-7-4 15:46
Very nice.  Perfect family day in the woods by the running water.  Wish I could work my Spark as well as you.  Happy 4th 2017.

Thanks for the kind words.  It was a beautiful day.  We've been passing by this location for three years as it is on the way to the college my daughter attends.  There is tons more to explore.

I've been practicing a lot in my front yard flying it around.  I was nervous today but once I got over that I was having a blast with it.
2017-7-4
Use props
JoeCec
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3491430 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great day to be alive! Thanks for sharing.
2017-7-5
Use props
CharlieZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Cool! Thanks for sharing!
2019-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules