Video editing software
902 5 2017-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grumpysrb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11004 ft
United States

I need suggestions on a video editing program for my laptop.  The one provided does nothing like the go app.  I'd use the Go app, but use an iPad mini 3 and don't know how to get the videos from the p3s to the iPad without the very long slow downloads.
2017-7-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Looking at the download issue, you need to get a Lightning to SD card cable. take the SD card out of the camera on the P3S, plug it into the adapter and copy the files off. But putting them on an iPad is asking for trouble, it is not suited to the task of editing high resolution video, use a decent spec computer instead.
2017-7-4
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Final Cot Pro X
2017-7-5
Use props
Bracco
Second Officer
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

I am usign adobe premiere and works fine (on windows 10). I downloaded also some lut (color correction preset) for the phantom and it works great
Give it a chance ;)
2017-7-5
Use props
Duchunter
lvl.4
United States

Open Shot is a free Linux based video editor but I believe it is available free for windows as well. Its not overly complicated however it does have a comprehensive set of editing tools that are fairly easy to use. Its a great platform for learning to edit. I literally knew absolutely nothing about editing when I started using it. I just played with it and figured it out and a couple of videos later I can do a decent job of putting clips together and timing everything with music. Id say its a novice friendly editor. Now if your gonna be doing serious editing final cut pro is where its at but Open Shot will get it done.
2017-7-5
Use props
racer888
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99970 ft
United States

I use Cyberlink Power Director 15 and really like it, easy learning curve and powerful.
2017-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules