Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI is showing Goggles in stock at Amazon - Makes me mad! Resolved
833 7 2017-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rick-Becco
First Officer
Flight distance : 48146 ft
United States

I ordered a set on 6-1-17 direct from DJI Web site. They charged my account a week ago.

I have asked when my order will ship & I am told they should ship from the July 4th allotment but On a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE bases. Yet they are taking new orders at Amazon showing (in Stock) (Get it as soon as July 11 - 14 when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout).

I hope that I am jumping the gun here & they will ship tomorrow but that is not the point I should be able to get a straight answer, are they shipping or not & don’t tell me it is on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE bases when ordered a month ago & they are taking & shipping  new orders from Amazon. If they had not taken my money I could order them today from Amazon & at least know they are on the way.

YES I AM MAD!   And very disappointed in DJI.

By the way I do not blame the moderators here that have given me the answers about the first come first serve they are just getting & repeating what they are told.

I needed to vent before I overloaded. Or is it late?  

2017-7-4
Use props
ephektz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 94534 ft
United States

They ship from DJI, not from Amazon. Amazon is simply another outlet to purchase them. Unless they are being fulfilled by Amazon, you have no assurance on the time you receive your order.
2017-7-4
Use props
Rick-Becco
First Officer
United States

ephektz Posted at 2017-7-4 22:26
They ship from DJI, not from Amazon. Amazon is simply another outlet to purchase them. Unless they are being fulfilled by Amazon, you have no assurance on the time you receive your order.

But they show them in stock & shipping yet tell me yesterday that they might get them shipped & that is on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE - That’s C_ap.
2017-7-4
Use props
Citation
lvl.4
Flight distance : 134908 ft
United States

good luck with that
2017-7-5
Use props
Rick-Becco
First Officer
United States

Well today they are now showing that they have shipped when I look at my account at DJI. But I did not received the Email that shows it shipped with the tracking #.
I wonder how many days that will take?
2017-7-5
Use props
fans80ccb049
United States

I am seeing the same thing. Also, the tracking links have been removed from the order details section of the website. The DJI Store app shows my order as pending but online it is showing as Shipped. No email with a shipping number and no status information. I too had hope, following the extremely negative experience with Mavic shipping, that things would improve. Intentional or not it appears from the outside as being misled...  again... My assumption is that the website was deliberately changed to show "Shipped" regardless of the true state of shipping in order to buy time. IF the order was truly shipped why is the dji web service returning a status of "Pending".
2017-7-7
Use props
Rick-Becco
First Officer
United States

fans80ccb049 Posted at 2017-7-7 08:17
I am seeing the same thing. Also, the tracking links have been removed from the order details section of the website. The DJI Store app shows my order as pending but online it is showing as Shipped. No email with a shipping number and no status information. I too had hope, following the extremely negative experience with Mavic shipping, that things would improve. Intentional or not it appears from the outside as being misled...  again... My assumption is that the website was deliberately changed to show "Shipped" regardless of the true state of shipping in order to buy time. IF the order was truly shipped why is the dji web service returning a status of "Pending".

This is what mine shows on the web site under my orders:
Shipping Status:        Shipped
Shipping Company:        FedEx
Tracking Number:        ******747546
& I am tracking, they should show up Monday
2017-7-7
Use props
Tviscomi
Captain
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Rick-Becco Posted at 2017-7-7 20:49
This is what mine shows on the web site under my orders:
Shipping Status:        Shipped
Shipping Company:        FedEx

Congrats!...you'll enjoy flying with the goggles.  They add a new dimension to flying.
2017-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules