Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji repair/service for South East Asia
1750 4 2017-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans28c1b071
New

Singapore

The singapore agent cannot help me repair my spark. I understand this is a new product and spares would be an issue. Atleast they can get my spark sent to manufactures. Rather than saying "Plse visit Dji Website and register case. I even noticed the Dji case refresh is not availabkke for south East Asia. Is there any other way to fix my spark. It fell 30m down after my phone controller lit control of spark and it auto flew high before it crashed down to the pavement.
2017-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry to hear the crash accident, if your dealer is unable to fix it, the drone will need to be sent to official repair center to make evaluation and repair, we will take good care of it.
We will have professional data analysis team to figure out what happened during the flight, and the repair will be free if it's malfunction in warranty.
Unfortunately, DJI Care Refresh is not available in Singapore at the moment, you can try to purchase from other countries, like if you purchase from HongKong, your drone will need to be sent to HK repair center for replacement service because DJI Care Refresh doesn't support international coverage.
Should you have any further questions, please keep me posted.
2017-7-5
Use props
taimingkoh
lvl.1
Singapore

Which shop did you buy your Spark from?
2017-7-6
Use props
davidcks
lvl.1

Japan

As DJI Care Refresh is not available in Singapore, i am finding it very hard to purchase anything without as it is a form on insurance. Too bad I dun live in any of the listed countries like the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong and Mainland China.
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

davidcks@yahoo Posted at 2018-1-23 17:26
As DJI Care Refresh is not available in Singapore, i am finding it very hard to purchase anything without as it is a form on insurance. Too bad I dun live in any of the listed countries like the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong and Mainland China.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, you can also purchase DJI Care Refresh from other countries, but you will need to send in the drone to the corresponding service center for DJI Care Refresh service.
2018-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules