2523 5 2017-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
llcr3ll
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5872635 ft
  • >>>
Australia

ive got the intelli-G installed with the flashing purple light but im stuck getting it to calibrate with the app.  Im a single operator with LB2 and the DJI expnsion kit installed and mapped to the now avilable F2-F8.  I am waiting to hear back form the supplier but they have limited info online with this setup snd by limited i mean none.  thanks
2017-7-5
Use props
Kover
lvl.3
Belgium

Hi,I installed it as well (M600 Pro + Ronin MX + GH4, no expansion kit) and am struggling to make it work. Purple light is steady but doesn't go to teal. So I don't get past step 10 (see below).Can't complain about the support though, they were willing to help me via Whatsapp. Just got an new iPad and will try again one of these days.
Below is the mail with all the details I received.
Please do let me know if and how you solved the problem.

Thanks and good Luck

:Van: "contact" <contact@intelli-g.com>  Verzonden: Woensdag 17 mei 2017 08:43:07 Onderwerp: Re: CAN-connection  Please find below the complete list of steps that you need to follow. The steps will refer to different videos that you should watch in order to understand better how some particular things work.  In case you get stuck at a particular step please let me know and I will assist you.
Preparation/Wiring
1. Make sure you properly connect Intelli-G to your A3. Here you may see a diagram of how to connect them: https://intelli-g.com/pinout.  You may also watch this video:
2. Make sure you power Intelli-G properly using a 5V source. You can use the A3 SBUS port to power Intelli-G if you wish, just make 100% sure you wire them correctly (GND to GND, 5V to 5V).  If you don't know how to do that please ask for help. Here are some general instructions about powering Intelli-G: Do NOT power it from two sources at the same time as you risk damaging one of the sources.
3. Configure your A3 SDK port properly as shown here: VERY IMPORTANT (also see attached picture SDK.jpg)
4. You will need two mobile devices to complete the configuration of your system. One mobile device should have the Intelli-G app (the configuration app) installed on it (let's call this Mobile 1). The other device should have Intelli-Go installed on it. Both mobile devices will need to have DJI-GO installed (let's call this Mobile 2).  
Configuring the device
5. Power ON all the devices.
6. Put the Intelli-G device into setup mode. If the device is new, and was never configured before, it will enter setup mode automatically (LED blinks Purple).  Please watch this video to know how to put the device into setup mode in the future:
7. Connect to the Intelli-G device using the mobile device that has the Intelli-G configuration app installed. Let's call this Mobile 1. The LED will be solid Purple once the app is connected to it.
8. Run Dji-Go on Mobile 2 and connect Mobile 2 to the master LB2 remote. Make sure that Mobile 2 has access to Internet.
9. On the Intelli-G configuration app choose the following input type: "Intelli-Go". When you select the "Intelli-Go" input type the Intelli-G device will attempt to connect to your A3 over the SDK port for the first time. When this is done for the first time the A3 must register online on the DJI server to activate the SDK port. This is why you have to have DJI-Go running on your master remote, otherwise the A3 SDK port will not activate. Once you properly do this step once you no longer have to do it again. If the activation was not successful you will receive an error message and the device will blink yellow. If it was successful the LED will continue to be Solid purple and you will receive no error message.
10. Kill DJI Go app from Mobile 2. Make sure you Kill DJI-GO, not just send it in the background. Connect Mobile 2 to the LB2 Slave remote and run Intelli-GO. Make sure only Intelli-GO is running.  If both Intelli-Go and Dji-Go run at the same time the system will not work properly. The Intelli-Go app has a status circle which initially blinks Teal and, once it connects to the Intelli-G device, it becomes Solid Teal. Make sure it is Solid Teal otherwise the system will not work.
11. On Mobile 1, click on the calibrate button to calibrate your LB2 controls. Move the LB2 controls (sticks, buttons ...) that you intend to use and you should see them appearing on the screen of your Mobile 1.  Only calibrate the controls you need. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish calibration. Please write down the channel numbers that correspond to the controls you have calibrated.
12. Set the camera type. (here is an example for GH4: )
13. Go to mappings and map at least one function (the system expects that). If you do not map any functions the app will not allow you to upload the settings on your device. Here is a video tutorial on how mappings work:
14. Save mappings and Upload the configuration to the device. DO NOT FORGET TO UPLOAD THE CONFIGURATION.
15. Kill the Intelli-Go app.
16. Remove the setup plug (if connected).
17. Reset the Intelli-G device. Use the reset button from the Intelli-G Config App, the reset button on the device or you may power cycle the device.
18. Run the Intelli-Go app again.
19. After reset, the device should blink teal while connecting to A3 (you might not even notice this) and go to Solid White once connected. The status circle on the Intelli-Go app should go solid Teal to indicate that it has a link with the device.
You should now be able to control you camera or 3rd party devices using the SBUS Output. At this point, Inteli-G will also output an SBUS signal with all the channels that you have calibrated. You can use the SBUS Out to control 3rd party systems.
Best regards, Paul-----------------------

2017-7-9
Use props
fans9660f229
lvl.2
Croatia

Hi Kover.
Did you try to reset the Intelli-G unit when you come to item 10 on the list? The Intelli-G unit has a reset button inside where the led is. Just push gently there and it will reset and connect to the intelli go app.
2017-7-13
Use props
Kover
lvl.3
Belgium

fans9660f229 Posted at 2017-7-13 00:51
Hi Kover.
Did you try to reset the Intelli-G unit when you come to item 10 on the list? The Intelli-G unit has a reset button inside where the led is. Just push gently there and it will reset and connect to the intelli go app.

Hi Fans,
No I did not because it only says to do so in step 17. Also, in the video's they don't reset until the end.
Do I leave the bind plug in when resetting in step 10?
Is it possible that I read a post from you about bad vibrations in the video (ronin mx + GH4) and if yes, did you manage to solve that problem?
Thanks a lot already
2017-7-13
Use props
Kover
lvl.3
Belgium

Kover Posted at 2017-7-13 02:23
Hi Fans,
No I did not because it only says to do so in step 17. Also, in the video's they don't reset until the end.
Do I leave the bind plug in when resetting in step 10?

Finally made it to work. Just follow the steps above. Make very sure the bind plug is connected to the right pins on the device (there's only 1 way to connect it properly).
In step 10 the blinking teal dot sometimes only becomes steady when pushing 1 button to calibrate (step 11). Resetting the device at this point didn't help at all.
A blinking green LED at the end means the device is trying to connect to the camera via wifi, so make sure the cam's wifi is on if yours is working via wifi. And my LED turned steady blue at the very end, not white.
If you have a GH4 then make sure the screen shows the image you see in the video (the cam's screen is disabled when HDMI is connected so you might want to disconnect the HDMI first, then put on the right wifi-screen on the GH4 and then connect the HDMI again).
Hardest setup ever but glad I finally got there.
Hope this helps.
2017-7-20
Use props
Kover
lvl.3
Belgium

Maybe your problem is solved by now, if not :
2017-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules