New Firmware for Phantom 3 Pro is Available (06/07/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Simba028
New
United States

djiuser_y7E5784 Posted at 2017-7-29 07:09
This is the message I am getting:

"Result: Corrupted.

Have you upgraded the remote controller?   When I upgraded my controller I had to relink the RC to the Drone to get things to return to normal operation and get good status in the DJI GO app.
2017-7-29
Use props
matt_sawyers
New
Flight distance : 40568 ft
United States

Carl France Posted at 2017-7-6 23:23
For the benefit of others whom may have an issue with this, the resolution was on another thread here

Thanks. first time in 3 years i've had that happen. Appreciate the link.
2017-7-29
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

So after many um's and Rrr's i decided to update my firmware on the p3p and the rc. All went well I did have to re bind the rc and p3p and just took her out for a test fly. I notice that the gps hold is not so solid now. Before it wouldnt budge at all. There is zero wind and it was pulling in a few directions when just hovering. This would make it difficult in shooting in tight spaces. Also the rth was not as accurate as well. I had to adjust it to stop it coming down on the edge of a tree some 5m from the take off point. Its always been within 5m accuracy before.

Any tips on what to do to fix this? IMU calibration and a compass calibration as well? I know its best to do this after every firmware update but the app said the IMU was ok so just didnt bother...

Cheers

Bhu
2017-7-30
Use props
ron34238
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31755 ft
  • >>>
United States

Although I've been into DJI Phantoms since the first one in 2013, I've taken a one year hiatus. Just recently got my 107 license and picked up a used P3 Pro. Started flying again over this weekend. Noticed 2 things. Video from Phantom on my iPad Mini 4 would periodically exhibit half green screen. Possible weak lightbridge signal?  But also warning "Mobile device fully loaded.. Related performance will be affected."  All firmware and apps up to date.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Ron
2017-7-30
Use props
fans29fd0e5c
lvl.2
Canada

ron34238 Posted at 2017-7-30 13:57
Although I've been into DJI Phantoms since the first one in 2013, I've taken a one year hiatus. Just recently got my 107 license and picked up a used P3 Pro. Started flying again over this weekend. Noticed 2 things. Video from Phantom on my iPad Mini 4 would periodically exhibit half green screen. Possible weak lightbridge signal?  But also warning "Mobile device fully loaded.. Related performance will be affected."  All firmware and apps up to date.

Suggestions?

Be aware everybody that i crash my drone after done this update P3X_FW_V01.11.0020 !!!!  When the drone hover, it doesn't seam to be on GPS Mode and backward without any reason and crash. This is a terrible situation ended with a broken propeller and guard. Now I get many error messages like ESC error... what a damn mess. Wait until further notice because you will end at the same place if you use your drone, just be aware guys and gals !!!  Check all message on DJI Forums...
2017-7-30
Use props
Bojan Blažek
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39167 ft
Croatia

Is the work this new update for P3A?
2017-7-31
Use props
mark sinsel
New
United States

so here is my problem i had the phantom 3 pro for 2 week it flies it records is does everything except live view . which is why i wanted this and now it is useless to me because i have the dreaded no image transmission signal i have tried and exhausted everything including different cords , different sd cards , 9 different iPads iPhones and droids , different apps , calibrating the IMU and the gimbal the compass and everything else i can try , i have . and i have tried to update it and it keeps saying it failed even though the app states that the aircraft is 1.11.20 but in the logs it states on line 800 and 1500 the device not detected. so now what do?  i do i feel like i wasted my money and i am about to sell this drone and get a different one from a different company , a company that actually cares about their customers .
2017-7-31
Use props
mark sinsel
New
United States

mark sinsel Posted at 2017-7-31 15:17
so here is my problem i had the phantom 3 pro for 2 week it flies it records is does everything except live view . which is why i wanted this and now it is useless to me because i have the dreaded no image transmission signal i have tried and exhausted everything including different cords , different sd cards , 9 different iPads iPhones and droids , different apps , calibrating the IMU and the gimbal the compass and everything else i can try , i have . and i have tried to update it and it keeps saying it failed even though the app states that the aircraft is 1.11.20 but in the logs it states on line 800 and 1500 the device not detected. so now what do?  i do i feel like i wasted my money and i am about to sell this drone and get a different one from a different company , a company that actually cares about their customers .
[view_image]

here is what is says after i tried to update again
[00191237]Firmware upgrading[1]...
[00191326][09 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00243558][09 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00243631]Done.

[00243688]Version checking[2]...
[00243800][03 06][00] v2.4.20.50 -> v2.4.20.50
[00244001][03 05][00] v34.2.0.9 -> v34.2.0.9
[00244081][04 00][00] v1.48.0.0 -> v1.48.0.0
[00244224][11 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00244359][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.33, firmware v1.8.0.0 not support.
[00244424][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.33
[00244529][12 00][00] v1.12.0.0 -> v1.12.0.0
[00244629][12 01][00] v1.12.0.0 -> v1.12.0.0
[00244729][12 02][00] v1.12.0.0 -> v1.12.0.0
[00244832][12 03][00] v1.12.0.0 -> v1.12.0.0
[00257403][15 00][00] device not detected.
[00257548][17 00][00] v1.1.1.7 -> v1.1.1.7
[00257713][17 01][00] v1.0.2.7 -> v1.0.2.7
[00257801][19 00][00] v1.0.8.96 -> v1.0.8.96
[00257867][01 00][00] v1.32.5432 -> v1.32.5432
[00257936][01 01][00] v1.32.5432 -> v1.32.5432
[00270502][08 00][00] device not detected.
[00270580][09 00][05] v4.1.0.0 -> v4.1.0.0
[00270646]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

2017-7-31
Use props
SRF44
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137211 ft
United States

I'm a newb, my first post. P3P owner, read this thread yesterday, went home after work and powered up my AC. Got the on screen message about the FW update RC had blinking red LED and beeping. I powered AC RC off, turned off my mobile data on my phone (HTC 10). I restarted my phone then powered on the RC and AC, once everything rebooted, the RC had green solid light, was linked to AC. I had a calibrate compass message, did the calibration and was able to fly with no issues. Flying with the mobile data turned off I did not have the map function and but everything else seemed to be working fine.

I will wait to update my P3P once DJI solves all the issues or releases a patch to fix the bugs. I'm not a fan of the NFZ restrictions, personally I hope they come up with a solution to this issue at the very least allow me to acknowledge the NFZ and allow me to go about my business. It's not their responsibility to monitor what I do or where I want to fly. If there's no solution and they want to play big brother I'll sell this POS and buy an Autel. Just my .02
2017-8-1
Use props
mark sinsel
New
United States

SRF44 Posted at 2017-8-1 05:17
I'm a newb, my first post. P3P owner, read this thread yesterday, went home after work and powered up my AC. Got the on screen message about the FW update RC had blinking red LED and beeping. I powered AC RC off, turned off my mobile data on my phone (HTC 10). I restarted my phone then powered on the RC and AC, once everything rebooted, the RC had green solid light, was linked to AC. I had a calibrate compass message, did the calibration and was able to fly with no issues. Flying with the mobile data turned off I did not have the map function and but everything else seemed to be working fine.

I will wait to update my P3P once DJI solves all the issues or releases a patch to fix the bugs. I'm not a fan of the NFZ restrictions, personally I hope they come up with a solution to this issue at the very least allow me to acknowledge the NFZ and allow me to go about my business. It's not their responsibility to monitor what I do or where I want to fly. If there's no solution and they want to play big brother I'll sell this POS and buy an Autel. Just my .02

i have been doing the same thing over and over i bought an autel already it is really nice i love it and i just got the new update and it flies amazing, it was a little buggy at first but the thing is really nice now it flies a lot farther too and the live view is amazing . go get an autel flying pumpkin you'll love it  , and their support is amazing unlike DJI it seems Autel cares about their customers .
2017-8-1
Use props
SRF44
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137211 ft
United States

mark sinsel Posted at 2017-8-1 07:38
i have been doing the same thing over and over i bought an autel already it is really nice i love it and i just got the new update and it flies amazing, it was a little buggy at first but the thing is really nice now it flies a lot farther too and the live view is amazing . go get an autel flying pumpkin you'll love it  , and their support is amazing unlike DJI it seems Autel cares about their customers .

My fear is that DJI, wont do anything to resolve the issue(s) that remote pilots are facing with the NFZ restrictions. I read a lot of part 107 pilots who have waivers to fly in those areas but the DJI GO app is preventing them from flying their aircraft. I would be absolutely livid if it were me! Also to mention that they incorporated this into the P3s which DJI said they would no longer support!

I have paid for a product that essentially is a paperweight at this point. Ford, Chevy, Honda, Toyota, Volvo, Nissan etc, etc,  doesn't tell it's customers where and when they can drive the car they bought and paid for! Why should DJI care where I fly?

I ordered an X-Star Premium and should get a shipping confirmation shortly. I'll wait a few weeks or a month to see if there is a resolve to this issue if any, before I sell my P3P on eBay. I'm sure I'll take a loss for what I have paid for it but at this point I'd rather just be done with it and move on.

I loved my P3P it was a good flying machine and had all the features that I needed. But if I'm limited to where and when I can use it, I'll support the manufacture that does not put those restrictions on the customer. Plus not to mention the update process seems to be a nightmare with how many users are experiencing severe update issues and still can't fly their aircraft!
2017-8-1
Use props
mark sinsel
New
United States

SRF44 Posted at 2017-8-1 09:35
My fear is that DJI, wont do anything to resolve the issue(s) that remote pilots are facing with the NFZ restrictions. I read a lot of part 107 pilots who have waivers to fly in those areas but the DJI GO app is preventing them from flying their aircraft. I would be absolutely livid if it were me! Also to mention that they incorporated this into the P3s which DJI said they would no longer support!

I have paid for a product that essentially is a paperweight at this point. Ford, Chevy, Honda, Toyota, Volvo, Nissan etc, etc,  doesn't tell it's customers where and when they can drive the car they bought and paid for! Why should DJI care where I fly?

yes i was in the same boat i feel you i love the xstar it is great you'll love it and if you have a problem and call them they fix it over the phone with you , very fast enjoy
2017-8-1
Use props
fans8d664145
lvl.1
Flight distance : 345755 ft
Croatia

After firmware update on AC and RC i have constantly disconnect issue. This is not happening before I updated. The update is done ok without error on both AC and RC. I have also relinked several time but no help. I posted the video on youtube so you cann see the problem I have. I hope there is a fix for that and it will be soon. I have tryed on Samsung Note 4 - Android 6 and on Samsung Galaxy S7 - Android 7 and on both I have DJI Go 3.1.8 but i have this problem on both phones. I cann fly but it is constantly droping connection and after that recording of video stops and that is anoying.
Please help if you cann. Thank you.
Here is the link of video on Youtube:

2017-8-1
Use props
fansad57b8c0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 341785 ft
Italy

I have exactly the same problem, but I'm sure that it started before upgrading firmware 1.11, also with 1.10 the problem occoured.

In my case a solution seems to be "auto" in transmission video channel, if I set "custom" I have this problem, in auto nothing, very strange! But I can see you already have the "auto" channel...
2017-8-1
Use props
fans8d664145
lvl.1
Croatia

I also tryed diferent SD cards and the problem is not fixed.
2017-8-1
Use props
Mike Mas
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

mark sinsel Posted at 2017-7-31 15:17
[view_image]

Hey I have the same exact No Video Transmission on three different machine 2-P3P and an Inspire 1 I have been for a month now trying to get DJI to fix the machines with no luck, all three of my machines failed the same week.

Check out my Post

https://forum.dji.com/thread-102137-1-1.html
2017-8-1
Use props
Antix2
New
France

Bonjour,
J’ai un problème
J’ai acheté dernièrement un DJI Phantom 3 Professionnel Neuf.
Il s’allume parfaitement et se connecte avec la Radiocommande mais quand je lance l’application DJI GO, l’application crash.
J’ai un iPhone 7 : IOS 10.3.3
APP DJI GO : 3.1.13
Radiocommande : 1.9.2
Drone : V1.11.20
2017-8-2
Use props
fans8d664145
lvl.1
Croatia

I trayed today with iphone 5s and it is working flawlesly. Connect after iphone an android and problem reapears. So dji messed something on android app
2017-8-3
Use props
windgate
lvl.3
United States

Sasquad Posted at 2017-7-9 05:10
Why did all of you update? There is no reason to take a perfectly good operating quad and muddy it up with an update that has obvious issues. I'll stick to the last update I did when DJI said they were no longer supporting the P3 series 6 months ago. I did update to the latest version at that point 6 months ago and it flies great. Now I get a notice before flight that I must update my firmware on both RC and AC. I ignore it and fly, on what I KNOW works.  Save yourself the grief.

I as well did the exact same thing.
2017-8-3
Use props
djiflyer
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hawk Wingover Posted at 2017-7-14 09:26
ESC status error here to never had that before, even had a battery error never had that one before either. Had to turn everything on and off a few times to get rid of them before i could fly, strange but no warning messages in the app to delete, only warning i ever had before this was a vision position error turned the vision position off and solved it. Knew i wouldnt be the only one nothing surprises me anymore LOL

I have the same issue.  I thought I had solved it, but it reared its ugly head again today.  Very disappointed with DJI.
2017-8-3
Use props
Elbert H.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6299455 ft
United States

Can you please tell me how I could ever fly WITHOUT my aircraft being logged into my flight controller ?

This is in reference to the height limit or 30m "when not logged in" the flight controller

Please clarify

2017-8-4
Use props
simlewis
New
Greece

I have just updated Firmware and now although the RC is connected it won't operate the drone and ideas?
2017-8-4
Use props
Valentín Tx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 816358 ft

Mexico

fansa7dc5944 Posted at 2017-7-6 22:10
Oh ... I do not do the update. Previous firmware works great flawlessly incliding previous version of Dji GO. I see no benefit of updating. Unless the update make my P3P does like Mavic, as the P4 update then I will certainly do it.

The new firmware has problems .... Do not upgrade!
2017-8-4
Use props
Hawk Wingover
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Seems we are all in trouble, what was and still should be an amazing aircraft is in such a mess, not really sure what to do next if DJI are not willing to help us?
2017-8-4
Use props
edstrings
New

United Kingdom

USELESS WHEN THE DJIGO APP NO LONGER WORKS AFTER LATEST UPDATE
2017-8-4
Use props
Sasquad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

edstrings Posted at 2017-8-4 10:29
USELESS WHEN THE DJIGO APP NO LONGER WORKS AFTER LATEST UPDATE

How will that ever happen?  If all is working and serving you properly, don't upgrade? Don't upgrade your app, or the controller, or the quad. Leave it alone and fly.
2017-8-4
Use props
fans29fd0e5c
lvl.2
Canada

Antix2 Posted at 2017-8-2 00:08
Bonjour,
J’ai un problème
J’ai acheté dernièrement un DJI Phantom 3 Professionnel Neuf.

Peux tu me donner plus d'information au niveau des étapes que tu faits avant que ca crash?
As tu l'application DJI Go (Pas DJI Go 4 car celui-ci est pour le Pro 4 seulement)?
Es-ce que tu reussi a voir la camera dans ton iphone?
Une des premiere chose a faire serait de désinstallé DJI Go et de downloader de nouveau a partir de App Store. À l'occasion quand on ré-installe l'application, ca fonctionne...
Laisses moi savoir comment ca se passe!
2017-8-5
Use props
talltimmynsd
New

United States

so on a Phantom 3 - 4k, I stupidly upgraded the firmware and now it won't fly above 30m or 100 feet.....I believe I AM LOGGED into the stupid app when I fly and have tried restarting everything too.....so now I have a worthless drone limited to 100' in altitude and the fix says log in which I have done over and over...

ANY HELP OR SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED!
2017-8-5
Use props
fans1be6fcf4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44918 ft

United States

Anyone have the problem where the motors won't start? I tried to start them with the stick input but a warning came up saying "Aircraft Upgrading..." The upgrade was done then the AC was restarted. RC is also up to date.
2017-8-6
Use props
sky53
New

Philippines

PowerAg Posted at 2017-7-6 12:26
After successful update of App, RC, and Drone, the RC will no longer attempt to connect to the Drone. Anything to do to fix this issue?

link them.. indicatiors: in Rc in far left is RED.. not connected.. if Green, Connected.. if not connected,go to the camera view then click 3 dots in upper portion, tap remote controller and linking RC next  find the linking button in the aircraft, press and hold for 3 second then release
2017-8-6
Use props
TheSpyGuys
New

Canada

BEWARE the update!! If you use an iPad. Update immediately negatively impacted video transfer and cpu usage. My iPad now has lots of errors and the worst video streaming and playback on the planet; however, the onboard sd card video appears to be fine. Also, it works great with mutliple Android phones I tested it with.
2017-8-6
Use props
TheSpyGuys
New

Canada

2017-8-6
Use props
Lasernerd
lvl.1
United States

Oh man,,I have a new one in the mail...I am worried.
2017-8-7
Use props
Agent7837
lvl.2
Canada

fans1be6fcf4 Posted at 2017-8-6 11:57
Anyone have the problem where the motors won't start? I tried to start them with the stick input but a warning came up saying "Aircraft Upgrading..." The upgrade was done then the AC was restarted. RC is also up to date.

Re-install the firmeware in your RC. I had the same problem but was okay after re-installing the firmware in the RC.
2017-8-7
Use props
lefty23
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1657625 ft
Canada

After the update I too am experiencing the following issues:

Heavy wind warning all the time

High Interference all the time.

On occasion I get the 30m limit error.  It IS an error because I'm using the P4Pro Plus.  This controller has the screen built in along with it's own DJI App.  I can't run 3r'd part y apps if I tried.  How then is the bird interpreting that I'm not connecting to DJI Go?  A simple reboot of both controller and aircraft fixes this, but this limit could lead to some unsafe flying (over water for example).

2017-8-7
Use props
Sky Tiger
lvl.1
United States

DevilDogRick Posted at 2017-7-20 22:22
According to the DJI video for doing the firmware upgrade if you leave the bin file on your memory card after the upgrade then the AC will not fly right.
I don't know if that is a fact or not as I didn't test it. Just letting you know what they claimed in the video Nigel.

Won't it reboot the .bin file every time you start the aircraft again? I think you have to delete the file from the card.
2017-8-9
Use props
Sky Tiger
lvl.1
United States

Cessna172 Posted at 2017-7-22 02:36
Phooey...there's always one smart one in the group

With my first P3P I did the upgrade. I had similar issues plus while flying one day I got a "compass error" message. I lost control and it proceeded to fly itself into a tree. I sent it back to the seller, and they sent out another refurbished unit. This one had 1.8somethingsomething on both the RC and the bird. It flies flawlessly. I will never do an update from DJI again.
2017-8-9
Use props
bignasty
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35925 ft
United States

I am getting esc errors since I updated the software and have not been able to start the motors since. Anyone else have this issue? I just reinstalled the software but I haven't tried to fly it yet.
2017-8-9
Use props
myhondas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12100 ft
United States

I am going to need the support of the most knowledgeable experts on the P3Pro.  I have not upgraded my drone since about May of 2015.  It hasn’t flown since that summer.  I believe that the last software that was loaded was something like 1.19 and it was with the old “Pilot” which on my tablet has automatically turned into DJI GO.  I remember that we used to download the firmware file on to our computer and then put it on the microSD card and stick it in the camera....uploading the info and them connect the controller via cable to upload the firmware to it.  I take it that all that has changed and I have no idea of how to bring everything (Drone, Controller, Batteries, etc.) up to date to the latest software/firmware. Where do I start and what do I do???
2017-8-9
Use props
fans8d664145
lvl.1
Croatia

P3 pro with new dji go app 3.1.10 the problem of losing transmision signal and black dji go logo on galaxy s7 stil remains. On iphone 6s with new app everything ok.
2017-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules