Bad camera quality, problem with sensors and the battery
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rubenrtvd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1861293 ft
France

Hello everybody, my name is Ruben and I'm a new drone owner. Indeed I have the Phantom 4 Advanced since 2 weeks.
The drone is still new but have some problems... I would explain you. The camera makes films or pictures with a very bad quality, it looks like token by a old BlackBerry... Terrible... I can't believe the 20Mpx sensor or the 4K footage. Moreover, the sensors indicates a wrong distance when there is a obstacle just for the drone. For example when I put my hand for the sensors at 20cm distance it indicates on the screen 1,5m... other problem the battery don't charge up above 88%.
Also if somebody can help me, it's a pleasure, I need your help!

Ruben
2017-7-6
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Hi.

It appears that your new aircraft has a serious electrical defect. You should send it back to the seller for repair as soon as possible.

Regards Leif.
2017-7-6
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Without seeing the image quality, it's not possible to be sure what the issue is.
But one of the most common complaints is due to users not using the focus function properly.
2017-7-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

'For example when I put my hand for the sensors at 20cm distance it indicates on the screen 1,5m'

The obstacle avoidance is not going to resolve an obstacle at that distance, you are far too close.
2017-7-6
Use props
Rubenrtvd
lvl.2
France

Landbo Posted at 2017-7-6 06:05
Hi.

It appears that your new aircraft has a serious electrical defect. You should send it back to the seller for repair as soon as possible.

Hi, it will impress me if there is a serious electrical problem because since I have the drone, I flo nearly 100'000m without any crash
2017-7-7
Use props
Rubenrtvd
lvl.2
France

Labroides Posted at 2017-7-6 13:38
Without seeing the image quality, it's not possible to be sure what the issue is.
But one of the most common complaints is due to users not using the focus function properly.

Thank you for your answer... right, it was a problem with the focus... thank you so much, it's so better now!
2017-7-7
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Rubenrtvd Posted at 2017-7-7 14:03
Hi, it will impress me if there is a serious electrical problem because since I have the drone, I flo nearly 100'000m without any crash

There is only a small electrical error before something goes wrong Ruben. A bad rigid connection is enough for running wild currents around the various electronic printouts. In particular, I base my opinion on the fact that you can not get  an 100% measurement on your battery at full charge but only get 88%. Since your drone is so new, I personally will not wait and send it back for repair on the warranty. It may fall down tomorrow, you know.  

Regards Leif.
2017-7-7
Use props
Rubenrtvd
lvl.2
France

Landbo Posted at 2017-7-7 14:40
There is only a small electrical error before something goes wrong Ruben. A bad rigid connection is enough for running wild currents around the various electronic printouts. In particular, I base my opinion on the fact that you can not get  an 100% measurement on your battery at full charge but only get 88%. Since your drone is so new, I personally will not wait and send it back for repair on the warranty. It may fall down tomorrow, you know.  

Regards Leif.

Yes, it's what I'm waiting for. More than a week ago, I told the situation about the battery  to the DJI Support, they  want to pick up the defect battery and send it to repair, but I'm still waiting... UPS is a bit slow I think aha
2017-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules