2284 14 2017-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ProQuad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20296870 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone know how to chage the states with-in the goggles to show imperial numbers on the lower left had side and bottom?  I have trid to go through all of the parameters in the goggles, but can not find nor change it.

2017-7-6
Use props
Cal_Phantom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1144856 ft
United States

I have made a video on how to switch DJI Goggles to Imperial measurement:
https://youtu.be/2DetgJQq-4g
2017-7-6
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

The short answer is that you have to move down past what appears to be the bottom of the Options list. The list will scroll upwards, revealing new options including one called "Units".
2017-7-6
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Cal_Phantom Posted at 2017-7-6 08:22
https://youtu.be/2DetgJQq-4g

Cal_Phantom, wow...secret menu...lol.  Thanks.
2017-7-6
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-7-6 08:35
The short answer is that you have to move down past what appears to be the bottom of the Options list. The list will scroll upwards, revealing new options including one called "Units".

DroneFlying,  
Thanks, I'll check that out, now that I know about the secret menu...lol.
2017-7-6
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Cal_Phantom Posted at 2017-7-6 08:22

I looked at your video and then when to my goggles and I was able to do it.  I was NOT running the latest firmware.  Now I see an "AR Auxiliary Settings" tab and I'm not sure what that is.  Do you know?
2017-7-7
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-7-6 08:35

I was NOT running the latest firmware.  Hooked it up to DJI Assistant 2 and downloaded.  All is good, but now I have an "AR Auxiliary Settings" tab.  You know what that is all about?
2017-7-7
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

ProQuad Posted at 2017-7-7 10:16
I was NOT running the latest firmware.  Hooked it up to DJI Assistant 2 and downloaded.  All is good, but now I have an "AR Auxiliary Settings" tab.  You know what that is all about?

Ah, that explains it then. As far as the AR settings go, so far I've only seen speculation about what that's for.
2017-7-7
Use props
fastpilot2.sbcg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1176270 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can't update the FW on the goggles.  I updated Mavic to latest fw version.  Booted everything up a few times.  I don't see that option under language like you show.  Tried to plug goggles in to a pc with the DJI assistant 2 running.  Logged in.  Powered up goggles.  Nothing happens.  No prompt to update fw.  Anyone know how to update fw on the goggles?  The assistant on the pc just shows a logo on plugging in a USB.  I hear the usb initialize on the PC like it knows something is plugged into it.  Thanks.
2017-7-10
Use props
Airshipdriver
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

fastpilot2.sbcg Posted at 2017-7-10 14:32
I can't update the FW on the goggles.  I updated Mavic to latest fw version.  Booted everything up a few times.  I don't see that option under language like you show.  Tried to plug goggles in to a pc with the DJI assistant 2 running.  Logged in.  Powered up goggles.  Nothing happens.  No prompt to update fw.  Anyone know how to update fw on the goggles?  The assistant on the pc just shows a logo on plugging in a USB.  I hear the usb initialize on the PC like it knows something is plugged into it.  Thanks.

I tried several more times with the GO Assistant.  Finally got it to show the goggles.  Updating FW now.  
2017-7-10
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fastpilot2.sbcg Posted at 2017-7-10 14:32

Got to turn on your goggles for the PC to "see" it.  From there you should be able to upgrade.
2017-7-10
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Airshipdriver Posted at 2017-7-10 14:40
I tried several more times with the GO Assistant.  Finally got it to show the goggles.  Updating FW now.

Airshipdriver,

Did it work??
2017-7-10
Use props
Airshipdriver
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

ProQuad Posted at 2017-7-10 18:53
Airshipdriver,

Did it work??

Thanks - yes.  I tried a few times with goggle power on but the assistant didn't show it.  Then finally it worked.  Got it updated (was two revisions behind).  I then found the imperial setting.  Distance sensors still show in meters though but the other important data is in imperial.  
Thanks.
2017-7-11
Use props
djiuser_cWWTkytGjmRA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46568 ft
United States

Does anyone know how to change  the vision sensor from metric to imperial...I got the telemetry to change to imperial,  but vision sensor is still in metric
2018-4-16
Use props
Jeff Millard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>

Thread tagged so I can do this when I get home today.
2018-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules