Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji care shipping
1177 5 2017-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user0dd3d7feaf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 922103 ft
United States

I sent my drone into DJI repair because I have the care package and I just want my drone back and I called them to expedite the shipping and they said they would put a request in my file for that and I have yet to see anything happen. It is supposed to ship today is there any way for me to overnight my drone back to me from California and I will pay the shipping cost? Any input is appreciated
2017-7-6
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.4

United States

We sent in our X4S camera almost 4 weeks ago for repairs.  I had thought we purchased DJI Care Refresh to expedite this entire process.

Anyways, seeing as I could go online and purchase a brand new X4S camera and get it within a few days (we received our camera within about 4 days after the order) ... What's the point of the DJI Care Refresh?  I feel the same way as you do.
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

paraviz02 Posted at 2017-7-6 13:24
We sent in our X4S camera almost 4 weeks ago for repairs.  I had thought we purchased DJI Care Refresh to expedite this entire process.

Anyways, seeing as I could go online and purchase a brand new X4S camera and get it within a few days (we received our camera within about 4 days after the order) ... What's the point of the DJI Care Refresh?  I feel the same way as you do.

I have responded on your own thread, please check.
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Would you happen to leave me with your case number? I will help to check the status and get an update for you.
2017-7-6
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.4

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-6 20:07
I have responded on your own thread, please check.

Yep.  Thanks, Mindy.

(Also, please forgive my frustrations.  It has been bottling up for quite some time.)
2017-7-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

paraviz02 Posted at 2017-7-7 07:31
Yep.  Thanks, Mindy.

(Also, please forgive my frustrations.  It has been bottling up for quite some time.)

We understand how you feel, sorry for the trouble you have been caused, we’re aware of your case and informed our appropriate team to take care of it, please sit tight while we’re reviewing it, we will keep you updated.
2017-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules