Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No more calibration' dance'?
1136 4 2017-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse5c75c2f
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I've noticed after a recent firmware update...I no longer see that automatic option to calibrate.  Has that need been done away with?  I have the PHV4P

2017-7-6
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Captain
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

Now that you mention it, I just realized I haven't had to calibrate my P4P since I purchased it several months ago. All of my P3 units (no matter which version) asked me faily regularly to calibrate.
2017-7-6
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It's been removed from the checklist page because too many people thought the calibrate button was a warning that they needed to recalibrate.
It's still there in the sensors page.

And the manual tells you that you don't need to recalibrate the compass before flying (p57.)
2017-7-6
Use props
fanse5c75c2f
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 2017-7-6 13:23
It's been removed from the checklist page because too many people thought the calibrate button was a warning that they needed to recalibrate.
It's still there in the sensors page.

thanks.

You read the manual? :-)
2017-7-6
Use props
mickey.railcam
lvl.1
Flight distance : 377667 ft
United Kingdom

I allways recalibrate the compass on my p4 and p4p before every flight but i also noticed after the latest firmware it was not giving me the option in the usual place, will check the sensor menu as I think its still worth doing.
2017-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules