Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Goggles will not focus
1067 4 2017-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrWhite
lvl.1
Flight distance : 272 ft
United States

I have 20/20 corrected vision yet regardless of adjusting the IPD the screen is out of focus. Also, I have the latest software installed via DJI Assistant 2. I contacted DJI customer support but they act like my head is screwed on sideways. I researched numerous blogs on this topic and found out that there are many, many people out there with the same issue so DJI must be aware of this. It took over 90min. on the phone to initiate an RMA! DJI's aircraft are phenomenal but their customer service is far from that. Just wanted to warn people that this is a design flaw and not defective equipment. Caveat Emptor!                     
2017-7-6
Use props
KIM4
New
Spain

Hi, how are you? You've adjusted the focus.
2017-7-6
Use props
fans0f9f25fa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43 ft
Australia

Definitely a design flaw. The lenses should be 2.5 diopters stronger. The current DJI Goggles require the user to be able to focus at less than 12 inches!  A very bad mistake by the DJI design team. I understand they do not want to lose face over this glaring omission, but they should do the honerable thing and say sorry to their customers and replace all the defective lens systems in their DJI Goggles free of charge.
2018-1-15
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pick up a pair of inexpensive reading glasses to wear with the goggles, or go the fancier route at www.Focus-Fixers.com
2018-1-15
Use props
midwest Mike
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21841 ft
United States

As other people have noticed. You need to buy reading glasses 2 powers higher that normal for you. I fly my spark almost exclusively with goggles and reading glasses. The most powerful ones I had in the house are only +3 which is 1.5 more than my normal reading glasses. I need to visit Walmart and buy a higher power pair. Maybe 3.5 or 4
2018-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules