Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CrystalSky with Inspire 2 - Videos Licenses not recognized
925 4 2017-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Craignos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4068383 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Anyone had issues after taking off and tried to record in the Pro video codecs (Cine or ProRes)? I had to switch back to my iPad because my video licenses were not recognized by the CrystalSky in an aera with no cellular connection.

2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Would you please provide the screenshot to us for further analysis? And what is the operating system of CrystalSky? Thanks in advance.
2017-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Would you please provide the screenshot to us for further analysis? And what is the operating system of CrystalSky? Thanks in advance.
2017-7-7
Use props
Craignos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4068383 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-7 02:25

Sorry Mindy, I didn't get a screenshot, but after the last update and doing a reset of all settings, I wasn't stuck with just Chinese maps for offline maps, so there's progress!
2017-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Craignos Posted at 2017-7-8 13:03
Sorry Mindy, I didn't get a screenshot, but after the last update and doing a reset of all settings, I got to also not just be stuck with Chinese maps for offline maps, so there's progress!

It's good to know, please keep us updated if the problem persists.
2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules