Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Download Failed: Video Import Failed.
2576 4 2017-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CynicalZombie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179813 ft
United States

So before this latest update, if I wanted to save the downlink video to my iPhone I'd tap the download button on the lower left and it would save to my iPhone.  After this update when I try to do the same, the download button is grayed out and when I tap it I get this error...  "Download Failed: Video Import Failed. Possible cause: 4K, slow-motion, or shorter-than-6-second videos."  I've saved plenty of these downlink videos but this is the first time I'm getting an error.  The video recorded on the Mavic is 4K but the downlink is only 720p so why can't I save these anymore?
2017-7-6
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

You, me and many others have the same problem. I have not seen a solution other than hoping DJI fixes it in the next update.
2017-7-6
Use props
Boenaparte
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1089393 ft
Hong Kong

Same problem here and it's very frustrating. My unverified opinion is to force us to use the editor from DJI which is sub par to all the other video editing software I use on my phone.
2017-7-9
Use props
Boenaparte
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1089393 ft
Hong Kong

It would be nice through if someone from DJI could at least inform us if it's a bug or actually where this is heading....
2017-7-9
Use props
kosmelnikov
lvl.1
Flight distance : 634098 ft
  • >>>

You can save 4K or RAW files with free app 'Sync for DJI'. Find this app on Play Market or AppStore.
2019-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules