1114 5 2017-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cameron McGeorg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1195837 ft
New Zealand

Hi,

DJI has replaced my mavic with a refurbished one however when I power it on it doesn't ask to be activated or rename/assign a new email etc

Is this a problem and if so what do I do

Cheers
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Would you please provide the serial number and case number to us? I will help to look into.
2017-7-7
Use props
Cameron McGeorg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1195837 ft
New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-7 00:54
Would you please provide the serial number and case number to us? I will help to look into.

Dji Mindy,

In January I had a crash with a mavic, it was then repaired through fern tech new zealand who sent it to china to be fixed. When it came back there was still an issue and so recently Ferntech New Zealand agreed to send it back to china to see about getting it properly fixed. Three days ago I was told that DJI had decided to replace it with a refurbished unit, which arrived today. However when I powered it on, it did not ask for any activation and the device name is still in the name of "Sam's Bird" and my name is cameron.

I was not sent the case number however I have my original mavic's serial number and the refurbished unit number, they are as follows:

Original Mavic: O8QDDCL0120399
Refurbished Serial Number: O8QDDCE01200X1

Thanks for the help!!
2017-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Cameron McGeorg Posted at 2017-7-7 02:07
Dji Mindy,

In January I had a crash with a mavic, it was then repaired through fern tech new zealand who sent it to china to be fixed. When it came back there was still an issue and so recently Ferntech New Zealand agreed to send it back to china to see about getting it properly fixed. Three days ago I was told that DJI had decided to replace it with a refurbished unit, which arrived today. However when I powered it on, it did not ask for any activation and the device name is still in the name of "Sam's Bird" and my name is cameron.

I understand your situation. Could you please get the case number from your dealer? We need to case number to look into, thank you.
2017-7-7
Use props
fansd47263f2
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-7 03:41
I understand your situation. Could you please get the case number from your dealer? We need to case number to look into, thank you.

same here I just got back another drone and this one gets super hot and makes a strange noise I'm afraid to fly it
2017-7-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansd47263f2 Posted at 2017-7-7 13:52
same here I just got back another drone and this one gets super hot and makes a strange noise I'm afraid to fly it

Do you get any error message on the APP? Have you tried to fly it in an open area, if yes , how is it going? Besides, it is normal to get hotter and make a little noise after it is powered up for a while, since it is a electronic product and there is a heat dissipation fan inside it.
2017-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules