1378 10 2017-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kloo Gee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm new to flying drones with the Spark being my first drone.  I'm also new to messing around with video editing.  
My son and I headed to a park the other day and came across a cool barn that has been turned into an event center (weddings, etc).

I put together this short movie.  I hope you enjoy.

2017-7-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Great job, really nice job. On thing not your fault but dji need to give us something to be able to slow down the gimbal control wheel its way to frisky , there is so much better control on gimbal wheel on the Mavic .
2017-7-7
Use props
Kloo Gee
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-7-7 01:56
Great job, really nice job. On thing not your fault but dji need to give us something to be able to slow down the gimbal control wheel its way to frisky , there is so much better control on gimbal wheel on the Mavic .

I absolutely agree!  This is probably my biggest complaint on the Spark.  At a minimum, I would love to see a setting in the app that allows you to control the sensitivity for the up/down camera motion.  However, it would be really useful to be able to control the sensitivity for all the other joystick inputs as well.  

I'm just a big neanderthal, so I'd love to be able to tone down some of the movements.  I can speed them up via editing easier than slowing them down.

Thanks for the feedback!
2017-7-7
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice job
2017-7-7
Use props
Alienum
New
Flight distance : 4465 ft
Portugal

I think Gimbal is slower on Tripod mode. At least I had that feeling the other day, I'll test again when I have some time.
2017-7-7
Use props
AWACS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16798 ft
China

Great job! amazing!
2017-7-7
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice video!
2017-7-7
Use props
Kloo Gee
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the comments.  I wish I could take credit for the idea of the guided tour, but my son just started walking after the Spark took off, so I thought I'd follow him around.  I thought for something that had zero thought or planning behind it, it turned out pretty cool.
2017-7-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Nice one keep it up
2018-6-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom