Litchi Missions: iOS/Android Gimbal Tests
988 5 2017-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bourgeois
lvl.3
Flight distance : 229911 ft
Canada

[size=14.6667px]Many have found that losing the RC signal during the mission will end any current and future gimbal pitch adjustment even after the signal is restored. I found this to be true when ever I used Litchi on my iPad. On my Samsung S6 however, gimbal pitch adjustment resume once the signal is restored. Below is a youtube video of 4 missions. 2 on the left using the iPad, 2 on the right using Samsung S6. Watch the gimbal pitch parameter of each video. Notice that very early on in the mission, videos on left (iPad), the gimbal pitch stops being set while the videos on the right the gimbal pitch is set throughout the entire mission even though there are a few uplink signal (3rd parameter on each video) drops.

2017-7-7
Use props
jonrenee
lvl.2
United States

That is interesting. I use an IPOD Touch and had no problems with gimbal pitch until recently. I really don't want to buy a new device and repurchase Litchi for Android.
2017-7-7
Use props
MerlinL14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for doing the R&D Bourgeois. I exclusively use Android so haven't noticed this issue, but for those on iOS being educated on this not being a mysterious problem but a known issue it is going to ease thoughts of "oh my God, what is happening"
2017-7-7
Use props
Ostberg71
lvl.1
Flight distance : 291755 ft
Sweden

I have the same issue
2018-6-17
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

how do you get the telemetry on the bottom of videos in litchi??
2018-6-18
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Rene Jensen Posted at 2018-6-18 02:59
how do you get the telemetry on the bottom of videos in litchi??

Would it not make the caption files if this has been enabled in DJI GO already?
2018-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules