Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI SPARK REPAIR IS A NIGHTMARE!
2357 12 2017-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cgriffi5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10 ft
United States

I have a DJI SPARK that is being repaired by DJI in California for a month now. I told them to use my DJI Refresh Care and I will just pay the $45 dollar invoice. Well it took like 5 days for them to produce an invoice and I paid it. Now it is taking 3 days in the "To be replaced" part of the process, which is odd because I am getting a brand new one. I called and it appears no one knows where my new spark is or when it will be shipped. I am going out of the country in 10 days, so I hope they can get this resolved. BUYERS BE AWARE!!
Case Number:  CAS-722508-Z5T2N7
2017-7-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we sincerely sorry for the difficulties you're experiencing.
Just checked the case, it was created on 19th June, we keep following up the case after it's received, we're now working hard to speed up the process so you could receive it back soon.
I have reported your concern to the local designated team, will try our best to expedite the process for you.
Truly appreciate your support and patience!
2017-7-7
Use props
fansef7b1633
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-7-7 20:12
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we sincerely sorry for the difficulties you're experiencing.
Just checked the case, it was created on 19th June, we keep following up the case after it's received, we're now working hard to speed up the process so you could receive it back soon.
I have reported your concern to the local designated team, will try our best to expedite the process for you.

Hi Natalia,

I have reached a dead end with trying to find a replacement hardware part for my DJI Spark. I am leaving the country permanently in two weeks, would appreciate feedback from you.  

My case number is CAS-771849-H6Z5V2.
2017-7-8
Use props
fansed128d0d
New
United States

I sent in my drone to be replaced under the DJI insurance program on July 3rd with the spark drone and all the proper documentation when should I expect to receive an email that the drone is being returned and is it really going to take a month?
2017-7-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansef7b1633 Posted at 2017-7-8 08:47
Hi Natalia,

I have reached a dead end with trying to find a replacement hardware part for my DJI Spark. I am leaving the country permanently in two weeks, would appreciate feedback from you.  

Hi  Virag , just checked your case, since you've provided the necessary info, our appropriate team will take care of your case soon, we'll keep you updated.
2017-7-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansed128d0d Posted at 2017-7-8 10:54
I sent in my drone to be replaced under the DJI insurance program on July 3rd with the spark drone and all the proper documentation when should I expect to receive an email that the drone is being returned and is it really going to take a month?

Could you please provide us your case number so we can look into it?
2017-7-8
Use props
Cgriffi5
lvl.1
United States

Hopefully yall escalate mine quickly, it sure has been a couple days sitting in the "To Be Replaced Que" when it says maximum of 1 business day, maybe yall should change the verbiage to say a week or so.
        CAS-722508-Z5T2N7       
2017-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Cgriffi5 Posted at 2017-7-9 14:49
Hopefully yall escalate mine quickly, it sure has been a couple days sitting in the "To Be Replaced Que" when it says maximum of 1 business day, maybe yall should change the verbiage to say a week or so.
        CAS-722508-Z5T2N7

Cgriffi5, Natalia has escalated your case to appropriate team to speed up the whole process and will try our best to ship it out  as soon as possible, we apologize for all the inconvenience that has been caused to you, thank you for your patience.
2017-7-9
Use props
Cgriffi5
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-9 20:02
Cgriffi5, Natalia has escalated your case to appropriate team to speed up the whole process and will try our best to ship it out  as soon as possible, we apologize for all the inconvenience that has been caused to you, thank you for your patience.

I just did a chat with Richard from DJI Support and he states:

Richard:I don't have an exact timeframe for you. However once we ship the unit to you, you will receive an update with your tracking number to monitor your shipment

Me:can you tell me where the storage place you will be shipping out of
14:29

Richard:China.
14:30

they dont have on in california to send me on?
14:32

Richard:I don't have that information right now.

Apparently it is going to take way longer that yall state...can someone just help?
2017-7-10
Use props
Cgriffi5
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-7-7 20:12

Richard:I don't have an exact timeframe for you. However once we ship the unit to you, you will receive an update with your tracking number to monitor your shipment

Me:can you tell me where the storage place you will be shipping out of
14:29

Richard:China.
14:30

they dont have on in california to send me on?
14:32

Richard:I don't have that information right now.

Apparently it is going to take way longer that yall state...can someone just help?
2017-7-10
Use props
JohnnyBee
New
Flight distance : 2228 ft
Canada

Getting the error for my DJi Spark :    No.1 Esc-Esc Error.
Happens every time I turn on the drone. I have only used the drone less than 8 times. Can I return this package?  
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Cgriffi5 Posted at 2017-7-10 10:33

Local repair team is working hard on your case and your drone will be shipped out very soon, we will ship from local facility if it is in stock, please pay attention to the email, we will send you the tracking number once it ships. Thank you for your patience.
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JohnnyBee Posted at 2017-7-10 10:42
Getting the error for my DJi Spark :    No.1 Esc-Esc Error.
Happens every time I turn on the drone. I have only used the drone less than 8 times. Can I return this package?

I'm sorry for the experience with our product, would you please help us to export the flight log and data from black box? I will feedback to our engineer for analysis.
1. Please download the Assistant 2 from DJI official Spark website, install it then connect your Spark to PC, run Assistant 2, click on "Black box" on the left side, you could save it to local.2.Then click "Upload Data--Confirm", choose the log which showing the issue, and export it.
black box.png
data upload.png
data upload 2.png
2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules