ESC status error after latest update
123Next >
36300 98 2017-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

RaVenXP1971 Posted at 2-15 13:38
I have a P3P and ESC Error... DJI Susan do you can help me ?

Sorry for the late response. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!
2019-2-19
Use props
TrevP606
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9006 ft
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2-19 00:15
Sorry for the late response. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!

Hi, I have the ESC Error issue, phantom3 professional
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TrevP606 Posted at 2-19 18:50
Hi, I have the ESC Error issue, phantom3 professional

Hi TrevP606, please kindly check the message in PM and see whether it is the correct one. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2019-2-20
Use props
TrevP606
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9006 ft
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2-20 02:20
Hi TrevP606, please kindly check the message in PM and see whether it is the correct one. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us.

Thaaannk yooou, it lives!!!!
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TrevP606 Posted at 2-20 13:17
Thaaannk yooou, it lives!!!!

Glad to see it helps. Wish you have a good time!
2019-2-22
Use props
capt_will
lvl.1
Flight distance : 359623 ft
United States

I am having issues with waypoint mode.  I set the waypoints and apply them,  then get a screen in the middle of the display saying that there was an error;  would I like to cancel or retry.  Meanwhile, the drone is flying the waypoints. It is difficult to adjust the camera angle etc. with the pop-up screens.  The system just is not reliable.  I am flying with version P3A_FW_V01.11.0020 .  Wondering if this other update addresses this issue or if anyone else is even having the same issues?

Will
2019-2-22
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

capt_will Posted at 2-22 10:54
I am having issues with waypoint mode.  I set the waypoints and apply them,  then get a screen in the middle of the display saying that there was an error;  would I like to cancel or retry.  Meanwhile, the drone is flying the waypoints. It is difficult to adjust the camera angle etc. with the pop-up screens.  The system just is not reliable.  I am flying with version P3A_FW_V01.11.0020 .  Wondering if this other update addresses this issue or if anyone else is even having the same issues?

Will

You might want to start a new thread stating your own problem. I think you will get more help that way. I am sure you didn't know, but jumping into another users post is not the best way to get answers. No harm, just saying.
2019-2-22
Use props
djiuser_NaTbyj6lgLlj
New

United States

Updated firmware on my mavic 2 and upon powering up I receive Esc status error. I have downgraded to previous version and am forced into updating latest firmware which has the same result no mater how many times I try it. Correct me if I'm wrong but that is by definition insanity! I called DJI support and was told to send it it that I have a faulty mother board. I've flown it 2 times. Is there some issue with the new firmware? Please help
2019-3-8
Use props
Kobrovnik
lvl.1

Czechia

Potřebuji fw 1.11.30. Mám chybu esc: - / Prosím pošlete mi tuto fw, díky- DJI PH 3 Advance
2019-3-9
Use props
fansa09524c5
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-5 19:34
Hey Sir, double check, the issue appear just after the update, right? If yes, please check the PM I sent and try again. Welcome to come back if there is any further questions.

Can i have the right bin to fix it thank you very much
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansa09524c5 Posted at 3-10 09:54
Can i have the right bin to fix it thank you very much

Hi there, do you refer to P3P, right? If yes, I have sent you a message in PM, please kindly check whether it is the correct one, thank you!
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kobrovnik Posted at 3-9 05:35
Potřebuji fw 1.11.30. Mám chybu esc: - / Prosím pošlete mi tuto fw, díky- DJI PH 3 Advance

Hi Kobrovnik, please kindly check the messages in PM and let us know if there is any further question.
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_NaTbyj6lgLlj Posted at 3-8 14:17
Updated firmware on my mavic 2 and upon powering up I receive Esc status error. I have downgraded to previous version and am forced into updating latest firmware which has the same result no mater how many times I try it. Correct me if I'm wrong but that is by definition insanity! I called DJI support and was told to send it it that I have a faulty mother board. I've flown it 2 times. Is there some issue with the new firmware? Please help

Hi there, just to verify, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? If not and the issue remains after refreshing the firmware, we're sorry that you may start a case and send it in for diagnosis, we'll offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment.
2019-3-10
Use props
Deva Hendri
New

Indonesia

i have DJI phantom 3 Professional and now ESC error can't flight.. please help me solve this..
2019-3-13
Use props
bullett
New
Belize

Hi, i have the same error.  p3p,  this sucks. can i get the new firmware please. thanks
2019-4-16
Use props
Defik
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97500 ft

Netherlands

Can I trie also the latest firmware for my no signal error?

Nothing else works sow far
2019-4-17
Use props
djiuser_Xz8wrMtA8rYb
New

Norway

I have also a 3 adv that i no longer can fly with because of esc error after update. Is it possible to get the firmware that solv the problem?
2019-4-18
Use props
Defik
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97500 ft

Netherlands

Can anyone send my a download link to. 030 firmware for the Advanced?
2019-4-18
Use props
fans2979f8b4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 296896 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-10 22:38
Hi Kobrovnik, please kindly check the messages in PM and let us know if there is any further question.

Hi could i please get the esc correct bin.
I have the p3p ...thank you
2019-5-7
Use props
fans2979f8b4
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-10 22:38

Hi could i please get the esc correct bin.
I have the p3p ...thank you
2019-5-7
Use props
fans2979f8b4
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-10 23:06
Hi there, just to verify, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? If not and the issue remains after refreshing the firmware, we're sorry that you may start a case and send it in for diagnosis, we'll offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment.

Please can i get the bin... i have worj to do.....p3p thanks
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans2979f8b4 Posted at 5-7 04:00
Please can i get the bin... i have worj to do.....p3p thanks

Sir, I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thanks!
2019-5-7
Use props
fansc497139f
New

Italy

Hi Dji Susan,
Nice to meet you.
I have Dji 3 PRO with ESC problem. Since I think you know very well this problem, can you help me?
You can see the attachment.
Thank you very much in advance
2019-5-20
Use props
fans9702c3a1
New

Belize

Hi Dji Susan,
I have the same issue of esc error on P3P after update the firmware. thanks
2019-6-8
Use props
taiyomasuda
New

Maldives

Hi, I urgently need a bin for fixing ESC error for my p3p pls. Thank you
2019-7-18
Use props
PEAir
New

Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-13 04:35
Sorry for the late response. May I know which drone do you use? P3A or P3P? I'll PM you later.

HI DJI Susan,

My Phantom 3 Pro has the ESC error, would you send me the firmware to fix this?

Kind regards
2019-7-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PEAir Posted at 7-29 12:55
HI DJI Susan,

My Phantom 3 Pro has the ESC error, would you send me the firmware to fix this?

I've received your message in PM and responded as well, please kindly check later, thanks!
2019-7-30
Use props
Scryber76
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-30 02:41
I've received your message in PM and responded as well, please kindly check later, thanks!

I am having the same issue. Can I get the updated firmware? I have a P3A.
2019-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Scryber76 Posted at 8-3 21:27

Of course. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later.
2019-8-4
Use props
jamt23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40961 ft

Mexico

Hi DJI Susan,

I am experiencing the same issue (ESC status error) after ugrading iOS app to 3.1.58, I am using Phantom 3 Professional.

Could you please help me?

Thank you.
2019-8-7
Use props
fansa63a6406
New

Jamaica

Agent7837 Posted at 2017-8-8 08:32
FInally, the following day I was not able to start the motor still having ESC error in my iphone screen... After reading many topic, I than buy a main card for my P3P drone (part #96) at a cost of 175$ US. After, I came afront a topic that lots of users encounter the same error as me, having ESC error in tere screen BUT without having any crash with there drone. So I decide to re-install the firmware just in my RC and suprisely, everything came back normal. SInce I re-install the firmeware (new one) I never receive ESC error in my screen and my drone works/flys perfectly like before. But the only way I was finally able to re-install the firmware in my RC was by using DJI Go app connected to my RC cause that was not possible to do it as normally with my usb stick lodged in the back of my RC and I don't know why. SO I will recmand you to re-install the firmware in your RC with DGI go app. By do this, by me experience, some error desepears... I will keep my part #96 in case I really need it in the futur.

i dont really understand your message can you please tell me how u got it resolved
2019-8-7
Use props
dronefishing
New

Kenya

I also have a similar error, I however found an article on Drone Fishing but I think it no longer exists.
2019-8-8
Use props
Mif
lvl.1

thanks
2019-9-5
Use props
fanse2878494
New

United States

jamt23 Posted at 8-7 05:54
Hi DJI Susan,

I am experiencing the same issue (ESC status error) after ugrading iOS app to 3.1.58, I am using Phantom 3 Professional.

DJI Susan,
I am receiving the same ESC Error on my P3A, and was hoping that you could help me with the firmware fix. Thank you for your help in this matter!
2019-12-6
Use props
djiuser_773S1fhCVSAm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4820 ft

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2019-2-19 00:15

Hi- I'm having the ESC error status on my Phantom 3 pro.. I just had my controller fixed by DJI (the USB port wouldn't work with my iphone). Now the phone is working with the controller but the drone says its getting an ESC error and I need to restart. I tried updating to the newest firmware on the website, but the drone shows a green light. Could you help? Thanks!
2020-1-17
Use props
djiuser_FVfV35D13HXk
lvl.1

United States

Hawk Wingover Posted at 2017-7-7 11:28
Hi all should anybody have this problem put the firmware on the micro sd card and insert again, the motors started first time, went into a bit of a worried state reading about people replacing the main board after getting an ESC Status Error. Problem solved.

Oh I have the Phantom 3 professional drone that Motors won't start and now reads A ESC status error after I did latest update on firmware. Help
2020-1-27
Use props
djiuser_FVfV35D13HXk
lvl.1

United States

Hawk Wingover Posted at 2017-7-7 11:28
Hi all should anybody have this problem put the firmware on the micro sd card and insert again, the motors started first time, went into a bit of a worried state reading about people replacing the main board after getting an ESC Status Error. Problem solved.

Oh I have the Phantom 3 professional drone that Motors won't start and now reads A ESC status error after I did latest update on firmware. Help
2020-1-27
Use props
fansfda43bcc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45344 ft

United States

FrankNnaji Posted at 2018-2-14 04:33
Hello guys I recently cleared my ESC error after months of trying so many solutions.
My case: ESC error with loud constant beeping and no LED lights were on at all (ever, not even on start up).
I knew it was a firmware error so a reload of the firmware (1.10.09) was needed but over 10 attempts failed. Tried to downgrade to previous FW the normal way but that failed. FINALLY found a method that allowed me to downgrade to previous FW versions as far as original FW. (My issue was resolved on first downgrade attempt to FW V01.09.06)

Hi, could you pm me the firmware fix you used? The downgrading to a previous version.
2020-2-8
Use props
fansfda43bcc
lvl.1

United States

Hi DJI Susan. I have the latest firmware for the phantom 3 pro. Could you PM me firmware that I can reflash? I have been getting the esc status error on and off since I did the latest update.
2020-2-9
Use props
fansfda43bcc
lvl.1

United States

2020-2-9
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules