FPV 3rd party googles and required app
1518 4 2017-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2421a01e
lvl.1
United States

Hi guys, I want to fly the Spark FPV, but I ran out of money to buy the DJI googles. I do have the fly more combo that includes the control and I also have the cheap googles that you can put you cel phone inside. I have an Iphone 6 and I dont know which app to get to be able to fly the spark with the remote control and the iphone inside the googles. Any recomendations? Christian

2017-7-7
Use props
fans88bebfcd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6762 ft
Poland

If the "cheap googgles" you have has just one screen you don't need an app.  Just connect your phone to the remote, start Go4, take off, and put the phone in your "cheap googles."  If you don't want the osd data on the screen there is an option in the controls to remove them but that's probably not a good idea as you won't know the battery status.
2017-7-7
Use props
fans2421a01e
lvl.1
United States

Unfortunately, it has two magnifying lenses, which  means that you have to split the screen, correct?
2017-7-8
Use props
Honchy
New
United States

fans2421a01e Posted at 2017-7-8 07:16
Unfortunately, it has two magnifying lenses, which  means that you have to split the screen, correct?

Hi Friend,

I know it's been a while since you posted your question so you might not even see this, but I've been researching this same method and found 2 apps that do what you're looking for:

DroneView:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ ... e/id1043595222?mt=8

VR PRO:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ ... m/id1255295101?mt=8

I'm going to test these out soon, I think they both do the same thing. They're free but require a $8 in app purchase to use for an unlimited time.

Hope that helps!

2018-2-7
Use props
Hankmeister
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19465 ft
United States

Honchy Posted at 2018-2-7 14:03
Hi Friend,

I know it's been a while since you posted your question so you might not even see this, but I've been researching this same method and found 2 apps that do what you're looking for:

Do you know if Air Hogs - Helix Sentinel FPV googles work with the Spark
2018-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules