Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware?
774 3 2017-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hangman3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 79692 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
Can any one tell me why I keep getting a red warning bannar stating that a firmware upgrade is required when the DJI go4 app starts up. I have just updated the bird firmware to V02.00.0106 via DJI assistant 2 and the controller firmware up to 1.9.2 via the mobile device but I still get the warning. why is this & can it affect anything?

P4.

2017-7-8
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
First Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Have you upgraded all your batteries too?

I found one P4 battery I didn't do it too and got the firmware message, and I had to update it in Assistant 2 as well.  It went a lot faster too.

Would be nice if DJI was more explicit as to what was being updated with these pop-up messages.  I have an I2 as well and the focus wheel got some firmware update too which baffled me as I already did the I2, the two cameras, the RC, and its batteries, but during some ground testing the firmware auto-began some update and I saw the blue flashing LED on the focus wheel blinking so I assumed it was doing that too.

Not sure if I like the idea of auto-updating firmware while using the craft though.

2017-7-8
Use props
Duchunter
Second Officer
United States

You also must update the app
2017-7-9
Use props
Hangman3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 79692 ft
United Kingdom

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 2017-7-8 08:55
Have you upgraded all your batteries too?

I found one P4 battery I didn't do it too and got the firmware message, and I had to update it in Assistant 2 as well.  It went a lot faster too.

I have now done this & it seems to have sorted my issue. Thanks, I had no idea that the batteries had to be up graded along with the bird.
2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules