Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Aircraft totally unstable and aggressive after recent firmware up...
118364 1921 2017-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
knightfoxx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25571 ft
Malaysia

Hi Administrator,

Same issue like the rest... I have a perfectly working P4 until the latest firmware below broke everything. Compass and radio signal are impacted heavily and I didn't even crash my drone. But I almost lost it (luckily for the RTH function).

Aircraft Firmware: v02.00.0106 (2017-07-06)
Remote Controller Firmware: v1.9.3.0
DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.2.8

I tried upgrading and downgrading using all official firmware for both drone and controllers.  I'm at lost here. I purchased a 2nd drone (Mavic Pro Plat) and I have none of the issue I just mentioned. I used them at the same location and I am certain it have nothing to do with heavy interference. I even go to an empty field and it is the same with my Phantom 4. No issue with Mavic Pro.

I'm certain something broke when the firmware upgrade was pushed to both the drone and controller. Please see my screen capture. I'm really lost here. If I still can't fix it, this Phantom 4 is going to become an expensive plastic frame. I can't fly it (it's a hazard) as I will lose transmission around 150-200m (I used to be able to fly up to 700-800m). And the compass inability to be calibrated causes the drone not able to stay in the same location (slowly drifting away) if there's strong wind. I have no such issue with my Mavic.

The beta firmware which I seems to be reading here in this post, seems to be my last option before I retire or throw this drone away.

2018-7-23
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

knightfoxx Posted at 2018-7-23 04:27
Hi Administrator,

Same issue like the rest... I have a perfectly working P4 until the latest firmware below broke everything. Compass and radio signal are impacted heavily and I didn't even crash my drone. But I almost lost it (luckily for the RTH function).

"Same issue like the rest... I have a perfectly working P4 until the latest firmware below broke everything."

You are not on the latest firmware, so not like the rest, if the information you provided is correct.
If sitting on the floor the compass might well be getting affected by screws/nails/pipes/electric cables under it. The RF interference shown is certainly not unusual. If you've tried recalibrating your compass indoors then that could cause problems.

"I'm at lost here."

What you need to do is upgrade your aircraft to the latest firmware which is V02.00.0700 (2018/01/24), not V02.00.0106 as you've posted.

I would try updating it using DJI Assistant 2 which can be downloaded from Here

2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules