Around Iceland with a Mavic and a Motorcycle
1534 7 2017-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brettt
lvl.3
United States

Finished an incredible trip to Iceland... unfortunately the Mavic's gimbal failed me halfway around it, so that'll be going to DJI to get looked at. But I still got a lot of amazing footage. The Follow shots are done with Autoflight Autopilot.

2017-7-8
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

Awesome footage!!!!
2017-7-8
Use props
Shahar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3199 ft

Hong Kong

You took me back 9 years to my trip to Iceland, unfortunatelly, back than we had only CLR cameras :-). Amazing.
2017-7-8
Use props
SRO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2405174 ft
Switzerland

Wonderful video. Thank you for sharing. Which month is the best time to visit Iceland with a motorcycle?
2017-7-8
Use props
jpap
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1780679 ft
Hungary

great video! well done!
2017-7-9
Use props
Willik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 638796 ft
Czechia

My dream - friend :-)
Iceland, Motorbike and Mavic in my backpack.
Wonderful footage!
2017-7-9
Use props
MMARKOE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2710 ft
United States

Nice video. Had to turn off audio as, at least for me, it had no relation to pleasant video.
2017-7-9
Use props
brettt
lvl.3
United States

Thanks everyone. I looked at these sorts of charts- July-August is probably best for the temp and less rain. But it's always cold and was usually 50F. If the sun is out that's fine, but it's usually cloudy and often rainy. The BMW's have heated handlebars which helps, handlebar guards would have probably been better. It's definitely worth it, but be prepared. Oh and this time of year, there will only be a couple hours of real night. iceland-climate-graph.png

2017-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules