1496 4 2017-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Swarm
lvl.3
Flight distance : 645804 ft
United States

Hi Guys,

Not sure why this is happening but I'm getting an error message when I tap "AF" in the upper right of my screen, stating "AF is not available..." or something to that effect.  Also, I'm unable to calibrate any lens that I have... and I have all the compatible lenses.

Anyone else experiencing this?  Any way to fix it?

And btw, yes, on the stock lens the "AF/MF" switch is set to "AF".

Thanks,

DRC
2017-7-8
Use props
fans82a02d84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8049101 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you found a solution to this yet? I just had an issue today with my X5s camera on an Inspire 2 and using my 12mm lens.  Tap to focus on the app and yellow triangle pops up and says "MF: Auto focus disabled"  the 12mm lens doesn't have a switch on it for MF/AF like my 15mm.  when tapping the screen it doesn't focus.  Is this the same issue you're having? I'm also testing a 480 SSD, haven't tried without that yet. Help anyone?
2017-7-11
Use props
DJI-Newbie
lvl.3
China

Hi Swarm
What lens are you using?
Did you set ‘AF/MF‘ switch on lens to ‘AF’?
And there is an effective area on app for you to tap to focus.
2017-7-11
Use props
Swarm
lvl.3
Flight distance : 645804 ft
United States

Hi Guys,

First, I think I'm one firmware update behind, so perhaps that might fix my issues.  But... over the weekend I filmed a wedding and for some reason, the auto focus started working.  Go figure!  And yes, I confirmed that the AF/MF switch was set to AF.  (and we know the other compatible lenses don't have a switch)

Not sure what to say!!
2017-7-13
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Sometimes if I press the AF button and it's green, and then press somewhere on the screen it might not work.  If I hit the MF and then go back to the AF and get it green it works pressing on the screen again.

I did find it to auto-search at times near the mid-section of the screen.  I had me centered and the contrast must have activated it over being set for infinity prior.

Mine has the large manual focus wheel too and it sometimes zooms in for focusing and other times it doesn't when turned .  I have to really crank it at times to get the zoom to come on to check focus at times.

I don't think it is broken, just an odd system to say the least.
2017-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules