Osmo+ lens shade?
1272 3 2017-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dr.nick
lvl.2
United States

Anyone found a lens shade that works for the Osmo+?  I've tried several but the ones for the regular Osmo don't work.  Same goes for lens cap.
2017-7-8
Use props
Propwash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

Using the dji osmo 37mm adapter converts the osmo's lens thread to a true 37mm thread,allowing more choice of lens accessories a useful piece of kit.

2017-7-13
Use props
dr.nick
lvl.2
United States

Propwash Posted at 2017-7-13 02:08
Using the dji osmo 37mm adapter converts the osmo's lens thread to a true 37mm thread,allowing more choice of lens accessories a useful piece of kit.

Thanks Propwash.  Was looking for a snap-on hood but open to the idea of screw on. I assume the DJI adapter just reverses the 37mm thread from OD to ID.  Do you know of any hood that would screw into that setup that doesn't vignette? 22mm is a fairly wide angle and most wide angle hoods I'm aware of cut the corners out to avoid vignetting.  I assume any screw in setup would be round rather than have corners cut out?  Otherwise, it'd have to have the screw threads perfectly calibrated so the cutout corners line up properly when screwed all the way in.
2017-7-14
Use props
Propwash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

dr.nick Posted at 2017-7-14 09:22
Thanks Propwash.  Was looking for a snap-on hood but open to the idea of screw on. I assume the DJI adapter just reverses the 37mm thread from OD to ID.  Do you know of any hood that would screw into that setup that doesn't vignette? 22mm is a fairly wide angle and most wide angle hoods I'm aware of cut the corners out to avoid vignetting.  I assume any screw in setup would be round rather than have corners cut out?  Otherwise, it'd have to have the screw threads perfectly calibrated so the cutout corners line up properly when screwed all the way in.

Hi dr.nick take a look at it on EBAY DJI OSMO 37MM LEN/FILTER ADAPTER sorry cant locate the link.

2017-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules