Mavic Joysticks are not responding
6870 3 2017-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3396d7cb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 172106 ft
United States

So 2 days ago, I started to get a "stick error" while trying to fly the drone for a photo shoot. I restarted, got the Mavic to fly but then it started moving by itself so I landed it. restarted and stick error again so I shut it off.  Today Im trying to see what is wrong and continued getting a stick error. I calibrated the controller a few times and it finally removed the error, BUT the joysticks are not responding at all!  I have rebooted, calibrated again, linked the controller to the Mavic a few times but same issue.  I can control the camera and the gimbal, but the joysticks do not do anything.  I have to RTH in order to land it.  I synced my flightdata and my account email is marcdaniele@gmail.com for any DJI rep that can assist me.
2017-7-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you calibrated the remote controller successfully?  What controller mode are you using? Have you got any error message on the APP. I've tried to sync your filght record via your account email,  unfortunatly, I'm failed to sync it. Could you please sync it again?
2017-7-10
Use props
cbrguy77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 172106 ft
United States

Yes I calibrated successfully, although it was not easy as it timed out a lot more times while attempting. But I did complete it a few times. I just tried again, got a stick error again, calibrated the remote and it went away. confirmed I am using mode 2.  Just took off again and same thing, joysticks are dead.  I get no error on the app except for the stick error which I have to calibrate every time I power it up to clear it.  

I just synched the flight logs again. Thanks for your help!
2017-7-10
Use props
djiuser_5JEFZv7GANKd
New
Australia

For me, the problem was my phone was connected to the device via wifi (as opposed to wired via the controller). I forgot that I had connected via wifi earlier in the day to clear the SD card. The solution was to disconnect wifi, go to the DJI home screen, connect to device and follow the instructions to connect via the controller. This explained why the device would take off (because I use the auto take off button on the phone) but the joy sticks were not responsive.
2019-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules