dji goggles gimble is all over the place
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LaCcTv_com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54885 ft
United States

Having the same problem as many people I've had no crashes or hard landings. Just got my dji goggles and used for a day now gimble is all over the place I am so pi$$ed because i am leaving on vacation in the morning and will be without my f-ing drone This is the reason i bought there product so i can take it with me thinking I would be able to get some epic shots.

I will be  checking back here with any sugestions.

2017-7-9
Use props
WolfgangStiller
lvl.4
Flight distance : 599416 ft
United States

Can you describe a little more about what you mean by "gimbal is all over the place"? Is this with head tracking on or off?  Have you done a goggle calibration? (Check the settings menu for this option, if you haven't done it.)  (Also consider dialing back the sensitivity if it reacts too much to small head movements)

I found it's necessary to calibrate so head tracking works correctly.
2017-7-9
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

gimble is all over the place

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you saying that you're using Head Tracking Gimbal move and that the gimbal is overly sensitive? If so, make sure your goggles have the latest firmware and in it you'll find a sensitivity setting for when you're using that mode, and you can adjust the setting to make the gimbal less sensitive to your head movements.
2017-7-9
Use props
LaCcTv_com
lvl.2
United States

Even with the goggles turned off the gimbal moves all over just as this post explains " http://forum.dji.com/thread-95296-1-1.html " Head Tracking Gimbal was active the last time i used them and worked fine.
2017-7-9
Use props
LaCcTv_com
lvl.2
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-7-9 08:20
gimble is all over the place

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you saying that you're using Head Tracking Gimbal move and that the gimbal is overly sensitive? If so, make sure your goggles have the latest firmware and in it you'll find a sensitivity setting for when you're using that mode, and you can adjust the setting to make the gimbal less sensitive to your head movements.

Even with the goggles turned off the gimbal moves all over just as this post explains " http://forum.dji.com/thread-95296-1-1.html " Head Tracking Gimbal was active the last time i used them and worked fine.
2017-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules