DJI Forum account & flight distance
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

Hello everyone,

This is a very difficult topic to toss into the forums, since there doesn't appear to be a specific section for this.  But ...

We purchase our DJI equipment using a particular email, which happens to be the same email we also registered on the forum, and is the email address we always use for purchases everywhere.  (Makes it easier to account for everything, especially at tax time.)

Now, our DJI Go 4 app logs in under a different user, so because of this, all of our flight distance and DJI hardware do not show up on our forum account.  This email that we use to register our products and to log into the app is something we would like to keep completely separate from any purchasing.  Not like it is very important to have flight distance and DJI hardware on our account here, but I would really like it to be.

I guess the issue I'm having here is that, if we were to sign up with DJI forum using the same email account that we use in the DJI Go 4 app, we couldn't get the DJI credits to apply to our purchases using the email account that we make purchases with.

Is there any way to merge these two accounts on DJI's side?  Or to be able to keep these things separate (one for purchases, one for DJI technology usage), but combine each account's respective resources?

Thanks!
2017-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules