Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
UPS "lost" my replacement care refresh mavic!
1279 2 2017-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9jHrZRW
New

United Kingdom

If there are any DJI staff reading this, I am making a formal complaint.  On 5 July 2017, UPS made a collection scan for case number ________ under UPS tracking number 1ZR54Y13DK41534704.

The package, containing a replacement Mavic Pro with battery (processed under a DJI Care Refresh claim) was due to be delivered by UPS no later than end of day 7 July 2017.  I made repeated calls to both DJI and UPS and only just now have UPS admitted that the package has been lost and an investigation with an 8 business day turnaround needs to be started by the shipper, DJI.

I am a commercial drone operator in the UK and require the drone to complete jobs for clients on Thursday and Saturday of this week.  Please contact me to arrange for another refresh drone to be sent without delay.  
2017-7-10
Use props
djiuser_9jHrZRW
New

United Kingdom

Case number is CAS-735827-H3X1N3
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

If I were in your position, I would feel the same way, sincerely apologize for your unpleasant experience and thank you for bringing this to our attention.
I’ve informed our appropriate team to look into your case. We will have someone to follow up and contact you after reviewing very soon. Appreciate your patience.
2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules