New OSMO Mobile & can not get gimbal to work at all
999 3 2017-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lance King
New
United Kingdom

Hello,

I just purchased the OSMO Mobile from the local Apple store today and brought it home feeling pretty good about it since I'm enjoying the Mavic Pro's ability to get some incredibly stable footage even in some pretty winding conditions.

I get home and follow the steps and NOTHING has worked. I downloaded the app registered it, even registered another login just to see if the one linked to my Mavic Pro has some issues. The battery is fully charged to a solid green. I put in the iPhone SE & centered it as seen in the tutorial. I click the app on and I have to scroll through to find the OSMO Mobile (even though the tutorial says it automatically discovers it) then connect. The screen shows 100% battery, both the green light (right side) and the blue light (on the left side) are on but the gimbal and the bluetooth is connected but it does nothing...just a limp wet noodle NOTHING.... I'm combing through every video and forum to find and answer but nothing yet. I'm Furious that I spent so much money on something that does NOTHING!
2017-7-10
Use props
Lance King
New
United Kingdom

I reset everything on the OSMO, deleted the app, reloaded the app, reset bluetooth connection, forced reconnect with DJI.... THEN IT WORKED!
2017-7-10
Use props
Lance King
New
United Kingdom

I reset everything on the OSMO, deleted the app, reloaded the app, reset bluetooth connection, forced reconnect with DJI.... THEN IT WORKED!
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry for the experience with our product, do you still have the problem? Or other problem?
2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules