Maximum Flight Distance Reached
4054 14 2017-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Broskii
New
Flight distance : 135735 ft
United States

Ok, so I keep getting that notification on my Inspire 2. My account is linked, my settings have it turned off, and it keeps limiting how far and high I can go. Any suggestions?
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You may try to reinstall the DJI Go 4 and login in your DJI account again to have a try.
2017-7-11
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

How far and high can you go?
2017-7-12
Use props
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

If you are running a older app you will get this warning with the inspire 2 update.
Now when you do the app update you will get a series of new malfunctions
2017-7-13
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

ronin rs211 Posted at 2017-7-13 06:25
If you are running a older app you will get this warning with the inspire 2 update.
Now when you do the app update you will get a series of new malfunctions

It depends on a number of variables. However, I have found firmware updates to be much like updating the operating system on your smart phone.
2017-7-13
Use props
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-7-13 06:33
It depends on a number of variables. However, I have found firmware updates to be much like updating the operating system on your smart phone.

I have the latest inspire 2 firmware and have tried four of the older apps and each one have a cap on flight height and distance...
If you update the firmware you must update the app.
2017-7-13
Use props
Hotrawd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 161 ft
United States

I have had this same problem with my P4P+ now for several weeks. Doesn't matter where I go. Have already tried unlocking local authorization zones. Someone suggested calling dji. Of course they're closed for the weekend. I have lost some incredible shoot opportunities because of this. My system was working fine for a little while after this last devastating update. What's really weird is that I have only seen a few people complaining about this. It's really strange. It is like your drone is trapped in a big invisible box. It travels very slowly when its at the edges. Ultimately its not cool. If this problem does not get solved, I will be selling the Phantom.  I sure hope DJI isn't planning to self regulate themselves out of business. As updates garner more restrictions and make it impossible to perform to its capabilities, it feels like thats where we're headed.
2017-7-14
Use props
Andy Gibson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12114977 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hotrawd Posted at 2017-7-14 18:03
I have had this same problem with my P4P+ now for several weeks. Doesn't matter where I go. Have already tried unlocking local authorization zones. Someone suggested calling dji. Of course they're closed for the weekend. I have lost some incredible shoot opportunities because of this. My system was working fine for a little while after this last devastating update. What's really weird is that I have only seen a few people complaining about this. It's really strange. It is like your drone is trapped in a big invisible box. It travels very slowly when its at the edges. Ultimately its not cool. If this problem does not get solved, I will be selling the Phantom.  I sure hope DJI isn't planning to self regulate themselves out of business. As updates garner more restrictions and make it impossible to perform to its capabilities, it feels like thats where we're headed.

Im having the same issues with Inspire 1, it will not fly above 20ft?
2017-7-15
Use props
Highasakite
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Andy Gibson,  Hi  my name is Ken, could you please try logging out of your DJI account and then logging back into your DJI account and see if that allows you to fly higher and further? I was working on that problem this afternoon, ran out of time and it is dark now. I will try first thing tomorrow morning.  Safety First! Ken.
2017-7-15
Use props
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

App and firmware have to be updated if you want to fly beyond the restricted limits imposed by DJI
2017-7-15
Use props
Andy Gibson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12114977 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Highasakite Posted at 2017-7-15 18:20
Andy Gibson,  Hi  my name is Ken, could you please try logging out of your DJI account and then logging back into your DJI account and see if that allows you to fly higher and further? I was working on that problem this afternoon, ran out of time and it is dark now. I will try first thing tomorrow morning.  Safety First! Ken.

hi ken i think it is my crystalsky which i will be returning. my iPhone works. CS has been updated to current firmware. This is not a beginner mode problem. Controller and bird all updated and working.
2017-7-16
Use props
fans60c4cf60
New
Flight distance : 79236 ft
Bulgaria

Problem solved here by reinstalling dji go. But careful, there are different deployments of it.
2017-7-20
Use props
LaurenOE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 969452 ft
  • >>>
United States

I seem to have this issue now. I have the CS, and a P3P and things were working perfectly a few weeks ago. Today, I went to a location that is perfectly legal to fly and WHAM..."you've reached the maximum distance". Now the CS is not a phone so there is no way to connect to the internet, and I have no ability to sign in and out where I was, so what gives? Is there something the CS has to do before you head out into places?
2017-7-30
Use props
letusdotheworkf
New
Flight distance : 50744252 ft
Chile

I am getting with my inspire 1. I try all and my opinion is that the app and the firmware are bad. i clean download the app log in and put battery and start flying and no problem sometimes but if the first flight is good when I change the battery for a 2 flight the problem starts again. what I am doing is that i get out of my house with a iPad and a iPhone both just download the app in both so when the problem start in the phone I switch to the iPad but when I put my 3 battery I am f$%^ . I just came from Bali and Hong Kong and I have this problem everyday and I was not able to get some shots because of it. I need this to babe fix other wise i am selling and no mas DJI.
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

letusdotheworkf Posted at 2017-9-29 13:27
I am getting with my inspire 1. I try all and my opinion is that the app and the firmware are bad. i clean download the app log in and put battery and start flying and no problem sometimes but if the first flight is good when I change the battery for a 2 flight the problem starts again. what I am doing is that i get out of my house with a iPad and a iPhone both just download the app in both so when the problem start in the phone I switch to the iPad but when I put my 3 battery I am f$%^ . I just came from Bali and Hong Kong and I have this problem everyday and I was not able to get some shots because of it. I need this to babe fix other wise i am selling and no mas DJI.

Have responded in your new thread, please keep us updated there, thanks.
2017-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules