Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Day 4 of no DJI action on my Premium Combo ProRes & DNG license
788 4 2017-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans82a02d84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8049101 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why do I pound my head into the DJI wall of zero service time after time.  Paid for Premium Combo, ProRes & DNG license, replaced under Care Refresh, told my license would be transfered to replaced I2 & X5s. Paid for 480 GB SSD & DJI Card reader $1000.00+, stuggle for a week trying to figure out why it doesn't work...Lic. was not activated/transfered?  Wed call DJI service, get lame "uh, send it in", convience person that I can't see my lic. in Assistant 2, Thursday get a call from supervisor - Marquez. Seems nice, request proof of purchase, CineCore SN#, confirms that he got my email with copies of requested info. and will take care of it. Friday - Still don't have activated license, call DJI - told this will take 24-48 hours (to activate something I've long paid for? Monday - Afternoon still no response or activation from DJI, call again and go thru the hour of disconnection, bounce around multi conversations and the response is we'll request a call back from a supervisor but all we can do is send a text message to that department. The Monday evening email response is as lame as it gets. see below.  Come on DJI, get your ducks in a row I've had nothing but terrible experiences with your service on all 4 of my products from you.
"Dear David Samuels 

Sorry to keep you waiting.

Our system is experiencing some technical difficulties and we are not able to transfer your license at the moment. Head quarters is in the process of resolving the issue. Your case will be prioritized once the system is back up and running.

Again we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding on this matter.

Best Regards,
Marquez

Tel Support: +1(818)235 0789 / Mon-Fri 7:00AM-5:00PM (PST)

2017-7-10
Use props
Ale Reynoso Cin
lvl.1
Argentina

Wrong answer..
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

What Marquez said is true, we are so sorry for the system issue. I have confirmed that engineers from Head quarters has helped to get it addressed.
Please refer to the following steps to activate the license key, verification code has been PMed you.
activate license key.png
2017-7-10
Use props
fans82a02d84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8049101 ft
  • >>>
United States

Update: ProRes and DNG license keys are now activated as of Tuesday afternoon.  Just did a test flight and trying o learn the workflow etc.  crossing fingers things run smooth from here out. Now to buy more computer storage, ugh.  
2017-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans82a02d84 Posted at 2017-7-11 16:26
Update: ProRes and DNG license keys are now activated as of Tuesday afternoon.  Just did a test flight and trying o learn the workflow etc.  crossing fingers things run smooth from here out. Now to buy more computer storage, ugh.

We are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great, we apologize again for all the inconvenience that has been caused, hope you have a good time on flying and shooting.
Should you have further questions, please keep us posted.
2017-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules