Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Burned I2 and DJI not replying to my emails
822 3 2017-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans53567f10
New

United Kingdom

Hey guys,

I bought the Inspire 2 with Zenmuse X5S. When I returned back to Bulgaria I  decided to charge the batteries and remote control as explained in the  manuals. I went on an open field to activate and fly my drone for the  first time. I turned on my remote control and the aircraft, but then the  drone started to rotate the blades without a command from me, therefore  the drone overturned and began to rotate without control all over the  near road. Due to these actions the batteries bursted and some liquid  started to drain from them, which short after ignited by the sparks from  the damaged electronics I suppose. I tried to remove the batteries  while the drone was in fire, but I burned my hand and had to go to the  hospital. I had to call Fire Department to stop the fire,  therefore they called a waste disposal company, because they told me  that the drone is dangerous and hazardous now and it has to be handled  and transported by an authorised person. They did no allow me to keep  the burned drone, however I had to rush to the hospital. I have send all  the document to the chat representative which include official reports  from the Fire Department, the waste disposal company, hospital, receipt  and a picture of my burned hand.

I have official reports from the authorities, but still DJI don't even bother to keep replying to my emails. The last email I received is that their Legal  Team needs to take over the case, which I understand since their product has burned my hand and I can sue them, but this is not my plan now. I just need a drone to keep my business, but because of my burned hand and not having a drone I had to stop work, therefore my clients are not going to work with me anymore.

I hope DJI will reply and we get this resolved asap.

Have a nice day!

2017-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience and trouble that have been caused to your life and work. Would you please provide me the case number? I will help to check the status and get you an update as soon as possible.
2017-7-12
Use props
fans53567f10
New

Bulgaria

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-12 01:31
We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience and trouble that have been caused to your life and work. Would you please provide me the case number? I will help to check the status and get you an update as soon as possible.

I have send you a PM
2017-7-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sincerely sorry for this, please take care of your burned hand first, we care much about your feedback. I've informed our appropraite team to look into your case, will have someone contact you for the details soon, hope we can get it sorted out shortly. Sorry again for the trouble you have been caused.
2017-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules