Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ISLAS CANARIAS - roadtrip to the Canary Islands
705 3 2017-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd93fc0f6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 117303 ft
Germany

I spent one week in the Canary Islands with my brother in June.
A good opportunity to try out the DJI Mavic drone.

Also, I lost the mavic on a cliff on La Gomerra island... I experienced a fly away due to high wind velocity and the mavic couldn't fight the wind on its way back... (last drone shot in the video). From the starting position I didn't feel the wind but as soon as I sent it a few hundred metters away it got caught in very strong wind. I couldn't retrieve it as it landed on a cliff, way too dangerous to get there. I love the mavic but it's not worth my life. I find this policy of DJI Care refresh that you have to retrieve the drone quite dangerous as people may put themselves in danger to get the drone back so they can send it back for repair or exchange. DJI proposed me to get a new drone for 719€... seems like there's no other way for me to get a new one.

Hope you liked the video anyway!
Cheers
2017-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

It is a nice shot and we are sorry for your loss, but unfortunately, DJI Care Refresh will not cover this situation, we have made it clear in the policy. Really sorry for the inconvenvenience that has been caused.
exclusion of DJI Care Rerfresh.png
2017-7-11
Use props
pierrefromentin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 117303 ft
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-11 19:11
It is a nice shot and we are sorry for your loss, but unfortunately, DJI Care Refresh will not cover this situation, we have made it clear in the policy. Really sorry for the inconvenvenience that has been caused.

Thanks Mindy,
I was aware of this which is why I almost took the risk of climbing on that cliff but I'm glad I didn't.
I'll take a look at my personal insurance to see if this could be covered.
2017-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

pierrefromentin Posted at 2017-7-12 04:53
Thanks Mindy,
I was aware of this which is why I almost took the risk of climbing on that cliff but I'm glad I didn't.
I'll take a look at my personal insurance to see if this could be covered.

Really sorry for that, hope you everything goes well.
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules