[misleading title] DJI likes defrauding students
957 5 2017-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8ec73c6c
New
Flight distance : 6594 ft
United States

So i purchased my mavic pro with dji care refrsh from dji directly.

june 8th i notified them i had to send back the drone for repairs, i mailed back to them the 10th of june.

i recieve a payment request for a replacement drone about 2 weeks after, i pay the same day

I dont recieve anynotification and i call them last friday the 7th of july and they said the package was attempted to be delivered but was droped off at ups drop of location (not their fault) but 4 week time frame was with no notifications

i open package monday and it is used drone and controller with aftermarket parts AND is missing propellers, sd card and drone is in bad cosmetic decision and not even wrapped in the box.

called them monday right away to complain and after 2 hours of speaking to their supervisor he said i had to take pics and send to them, they would approve, mail me return label, i would have to mail it to them, they would have to approve it then mail me a replacement, he said a 3 week time frame. I clearly explained i needed it to pass my college class and it was their fault and i needed a replacement drone shipped back right away, but he said there was nothing i can do, and i clearly stated again it was their fault, not mine and im still paying extra for these mistakes and now i will have to wait another 3 weeks ontop of the 4 weeks already for a replacement.

Wont even give me refund for the replacement drone that wasnt sent to me but i paid for.

anyone else have a experience like this,

im disgusted with the company and am hoping someone has some help or insight on what to do.
2017-7-11
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds like a bad experience, though I fail to understand how DJI is "defrauding students" as you put it.
2017-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I sympathize with your situation and frustration and sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. The replacement will be sent to you as long as we receive the damaged one.
Would you please provide me the case number? I will feedback your concern to appropriate team to expedite the whole process and get it back as soon as possible. Sincerely apologize again for all the inconvenience that has been caused.
2017-7-11
Use props
fans8ec73c6c
New
Flight distance : 6594 ft
United States

Tviscomi Posted at 2017-7-11 03:29
Sounds like a bad experience, though I fail to understand how DJI is "defrauding students" as you put it.

"defrauding students" by me a student paying for a service and product that wasn't fulfilled to me by dji nor them accepting responsibility for the mistake
2017-7-11
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Oh it's clear to me now
2017-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans8ec73c6c Posted at 2017-7-11 05:05
"defrauding students" by me a student paying for a service and product that wasn't fulfilled to me by dji nor them accepting responsibility for the mistake

The drone must be sent in firstly and then the replacement will be shipped out. We are sorry for the trouble caused and will help to get it addressed as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding.
2017-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules