Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera Zoom
2478 10 2015-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tc_chay
lvl.3
Ireland

im just wondering can the inspire camera zoom in and out? I have not seen any features on the App as well.
2015-3-19
Use props
steve2909
lvl.3

Australia

No zoom feature on camera - unless you fly closer or move away from something
2015-3-19
Use props
Dangair
Second Officer

Canada

Would be a sweet option though! I keep saying that DJI would have done well to use the IPhone 6plus technology.
2015-3-19
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.4

Canada

Yes ...For aerial inspections it would be a real benefit as well as FLIR...
2015-3-20
Use props
drummerboyc2002
lvl.1

United States

I imagine the camera shake would be magnified with zoom, but I suppose it would be okay for taking still shots.
2015-3-20
Use props
rodger
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sure, Forward stick in = Zoom in and Stick back = zoom out. Just kidding with you. No zoom feature other than the previous procedure mentioned.
2015-3-20
Use props
rodger
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

ON another note I think that DJI has plans for the future in using different cameras? Look at the design of the Inspire Gimbal and how easy it is to remove and replace with another unit.
2015-3-20
Use props
Dangair
Second Officer

Canada

Yes the were fore sighted with the gimbal. I am waiting anxiously to spend more money on new camera gear for this copter. I am surprised that they didn't see the need for ND filters and other after sales stuff? The aircraft is a smokin piece of kit as it stands, but let's face it.... People fly these large and not so agile quads for the camera potential.  This is where I think the major shortfall is. They kinda didn't do this quad justice with the inferior camera. Iphone 6 plus has it beat even without the 4k. If I could gut an IPhone 6 plus and integrate it into the Inspire camera ball ... Well I let's just say I hope they come up with a significant camera improvement. But as I've said before, if you consider the cost of a DSLRs and the larger bird to carry one this really an exceptional compromise. You almost get the camera and gimbal for free!
2015-3-20
Use props
skyvideoct
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1136230 ft
United States

I'm amazed at the expectations and useless chatter of new forum members without looking at really old threads that dispel your meandering thoughts.
Get real and do your search before junking the forum with your impetuous "s***f"
2015-3-20
Use props
MainlineAerial
New

United States

skyvideoct Posted at 2015-3-21 02:23
I'm amazed at the expectations and useless chatter of new forum members without looking at really ol ...

I was hoping the remote would come with a Siri type interface, and it have night vision capability
2015-3-20
Use props
originalmusicia
New

United States

skyvideoct Posted at 2015-3-21 02:23
I'm amazed at the expectations and useless chatter of new forum members without looking at really ol ...

Or get one of these from B&H:

http://www.gizmag.com/blackmagic ... erial-action/36971/
2015-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules