Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Transcoding Tool: Error! Fail to allocate packet.
1835 2 2017-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
christophVienna
New
Austria

Hi Guys!

I have recorded some sample footage in D-Log and want to convert it with the Transcoding tool. Under Gamma i select DJI X5, then I can enter the path to a cube file. DJI provides in the download section of the Osmo Pro page a couple of them. Regardless which one I choose, I get the error message "Error! Fail to allocate packet. Please try again". Try again doesn't help, of course.

The footage is 3840x2160, 25 fps, MOV, H264

Whats wrong?

Transcoding Tool Settings/Messages

Transcoding Tool Settings/Messages
2017-7-11
Use props
christing
lvl.3

Japan

You can try the best DJI video converter.

> This 4K h.265/h.264 converter enable you to transcode video of DJI OSMO, Insprire 2, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro in H264 or h.265 to a format more suited to editing videos even on lower spec PCs and keep original 4K resolution. It needs a lot more space for transcoding.

> This software supports resizing video of Phantom 4 Pro in H265 from 4K to 1080p (full HD) and simultaneously save it with editable format like ProRes. In This will speed up a lot of processing the video in the editing software and also lesser PC powerful can work good.

> Join multiple  DJI video clips into one. If you format the SD card in fat 32 the video recording limit in size stops at 4GB or so, then because of the file system tree instead of a single video you will find more multiple videos each of 4GB, to merge 2 or more DJI video files in one final video, you can also apply Brorsoft Video Converter with its "Merge into one file" function.

> Convert DJI H.264 or H.265 footage to Windows Media Player, YouTube, etc friendly format for easier playback and sharing. Not all media players yet support fully the H.265. YouTube and Windows Media Player do not support h.265. It is useless to play or send a video of Phantom 4 Pro in H265 on Windows Media Player, Youtube because it is not recognized. This powerful DJI transcoding tool brings you a smooth H.265 conversion process.
2017-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Do you use Osmo Pro? Which version of Transcoding Tool do you run? Have you tried to reinstall the Transcoding Tool to have another try?
If the problem persists, please upload a short video to Dropbox and post the link here, we will have a try, thanks.
2017-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules