1073 4 2017-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PiratFPV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6709 ft
Poland

Hi Guys

Today I received brand new DJI mavic fly more combo and I noticed that  camera sensor is damaged.

In left bottom corner you can see shadow, this shadow is visible at 4k  and 1080P also on images.  > . I did visual callibration but it works the same.

Lens is clean so it has to be something with sensor. Any clues what is wrong ?

Mavic is brand new, never flown, today has been activated first time.

Also I sent a request no. 627377 , how long it could take till I receive new mavic  ? ;(

Cheers
2017-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We feel sorry for the experience with our product. It looks like a hardware malfunction. I have contacted email team to reply your email as soon as possible for further resolution, appreciate your patience very much.
2017-7-12
Use props
PiratFPV
lvl.1
Poland

Thank you Mindy , you are a star !
2017-7-12
Use props
PiratFPV
lvl.1
Poland

Can some one help me again, guy from DJI support who answering  my tickets is freshman & telling me to do again flight controller calibration, but problem is with video sensor ! ;(
2017-7-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

PiratFPV Posted at 2017-7-13 02:26
Can some one help me again, guy from DJI support who answering  my tickets is freshman & telling me to do again flight controller calibration, but problem is with video sensor ! ;(

Sincerely sorry for this, just checked your ticket, I saw that you've provided the necessary info, we'll create a case for you soon. Sorry again for the trouble you have been caused, we'll keep improving to provide you all more professional service.
2017-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules