Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Status Still damage assessment for brand new drone
1107 6 2017-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bart Dooper
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177018 ft
Netherlands

CAS-757581-M0D0C1 : After opening the new drone box I tried updating the drone via my PC and the software crashed during this first update. After that the drone not once worked properly. I bought the Mavic Pro especially to shoot some nice video's on our upcoming holiday (18-7), but the case status is still on DAMAGE ASSESSMENT. I'm worried my holiday date will come sooner than the date I receive a drone that works properly. Can someone tell me what date I can expect a new drone? Or otherwise let me know what procedure to follow to get a refund, so I can buy one in-store?I'm not satisfied with how long it takes. Damage assessment should not take more than two days. Especially because I already assessed what the problems are and I specified this clearly with screenshots etc. Besides, these problems should not occur right after taking it out of the box for the very first time.

Time Status

Time Status
2017-7-11
Use props
RvanRhee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 512720 ft
Netherlands

Bart my friend you also did buy djicare like me? This is what they say on the djicare page :

DJI Care provides you with professional and effective repair services. All DJI Care customers enjoy VIP prioritized repairs

I hope you have it back before 18/7  

Otherwise we go to barendrecht
2017-7-11
Use props
fans2c3cb847
New
Flight distance : 1222497 ft
United States

RvanRhee Posted at 2017-7-11 10:58
Bart my friend you also did buy djicare like me? This is what they say on the djicare page :

DJI Care provides you with professional and effective repair services. All DJI Care customers enjoy VIP prioritized repairs

My latest assessment only took a day. Hopefully they get it going for you. DJI would be a fantastic company if they could fix their customer service and tech repair process.
2017-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Bart, we are sorry for the repair process, I've checked your case, it has gone through quality evaluation and your drone will be shipped out very soon, please note email of shipping label later. Thanks for your support to DJI.
2017-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans2c3cb847 Posted at 2017-7-11 12:33
My latest assessment only took a day. Hopefully they get it going for you. DJI would be a fantastic company if they could fix their customer service and tech repair process.

Thanks for your suggestion, we are working on it at the moment and will keep improving our customer service to make your experience with us better.
2017-7-12
Use props
Bart Dooper
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177018 ft
Netherlands

Thank you Mindy, for the fast service and the drone appears to function as it should. Tomorrow I'll update the software from another computer just in case.
2017-7-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Bart Dooper Posted at 2017-7-13 09:38
Thank you Mindy, for the fast service and the drone appears to function as it should. Tomorrow I'll update the software from another computer just in case.

Glad to hear that, hope you can enjoy the drone, should you have any further question, please feel free to let us know.
2017-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules