Payload/Follow me Mode
1137 4 2017-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SpikeHawk
New

Greece

HI everyone i  am planning to buy  the DJI Phantom  3  standard drone for a project but i would like to take into concern the maximum load that the drone can lift.So i would like to ask what's the maximum payload and if the drone can lift around 300 grams whats the (approx) flight time of the drone carrying this load?.Also about the follow me mode i would like to know if that operation enables the drone not only to follow me (the user) or any selected object by behind but also by in front because i am planning to use it that way.Thanks in advance.
2017-7-11
Use props
Rabe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 967907 ft
Germany

Hello SpikeHawk,
I have a P3S and must say: Follow me mode is not working reliable. When it works, the AC trys to keep its position relative to the GPS-position of your smartphone.
But most times I tried follw me, the AC just hooverd and flashed red in error mode.
Carrying a load of 300 grams should be no problem, acording to all experiments I have seen here.
2017-7-12
Use props
Balaes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14241171 ft
  • >>>
Romania

For follow me, you can use Litchi app. (based on visual, not from GPS)
2017-7-12
Use props
adrian8891
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2643110 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Balaes Posted at 2017-7-12 00:48
For follow me, you can use Litchi app. (based on visual, not from GPS)

It's called "Track mode"
2017-7-12
Use props
SpikeHawk
New

Greece

Thanks everyone for reply i want the drone to track me walking so i dont think that this  will be a problem for the drone but i haven't confirm yet that the drone could really lift 300 grams with no problem i havent seen any video and dji avoid to answer that question because they dont recommend lifting loads for drone's safety also did anyone know whats the minimum altitude and distance that you can set  the drone in follow me mode ?
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules