Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I gave up and am sending my I2 back..
916 4 2017-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ronin rs211
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I gave up with trying to fix what DJI have messed up with their new software updates.
I am sending the inspite 2 X5s setup back to DJI and letting them deal with it...
What was just freakin awesome to fly and get amazing video is now something I wish I never bought all due to the latest DJI updates..

Let's hope the crack DJI service can make this right.

Cheers
2017-7-11
Use props
snath
Captain
Flight distance : 4803983 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would take pictures of your Inspire including the serial numbers to make sure you get your's back rather than someone else's machine
2017-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The image transmission quality has a close connection with the mobile device'd hardware decoding ability. You have tested iPhone 6S right? Does it have the same issue?
Please try to avoid putting the RC and mobile device in the sunshine or it will be easy to heat up and affect the image transmission.
I know the APP will always pop up the 'CPU overloaded', our engineer is working on it. Of course you can send in the drone for evaluation, local repair team will try their best to help you out.
You have my sincere apologize for all the inconvenience that has been caused.
2017-7-12
Use props
ronin rs211
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

snath Posted at 2017-7-11 18:38
I would take pictures of your Inspire including the serial numbers to make sure you get your's back rather than someone else's machine

I will do that for sure but I know for fact that it is not the iPad mini 4 or my iPhone 6s since the video craps out while I'm standing in the cool shade while flying, so it is in no way due to sunshine...

This is all due to the latest DJI forced software upgrades.... If you haven't upgraded by all means DON"T
2017-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ronin rs211 Posted at 2017-7-12 07:02
I will do that for sure but I know for fact that it is not the iPad mini 4 or my iPhone 6s since the video craps out while I'm standing in the cool shade while flying, so it is in no way due to sunshine...

This is all due to the latest DJI forced software upgrades.... If you haven't upgraded by all means DON"T

Thanks for your information, please keep us updated on http://forum.dji.com/thread-104341-1-1.html
2017-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules