Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO "repaired" and sent back with same issue
561 3 2017-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jn123
lvl.1
United States

My OSMO was in repair for 10 weeks. finallyt got it back. Has the same exact issue.

2017-7-12
Use props
fans02c41ee3
New
United States

Same here, they exchanged my osmo but sent back the same battery dead, and also the same charging cable.   They couldn't even tell me what was wrong or what they did.  My problem is it doesn't charge.  They deleted my post also.  Wonder why.
2017-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans02c41ee3 Posted at 2017-7-12 18:33
Same here, they exchanged my osmo but sent back the same battery dead, and also the same charging cable.   They couldn't even tell me what was wrong or what they did.  My problem is it doesn't charge.  They deleted my post also.  Wonder why.

We didn't delete your thread, I have responded you 15 hours ago, please check: http://forum.dji.com/thread-104285-1-1.html
2017-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry for the unpleasant experience, would you please tell me what mobile device you are using? Can you connect to WIfi successfully? Please try to remove the SD card to see if the image can be recovered.
Besides, would you please help to check if the firmware is the latest version? You may try to refresh firmware again by the following steps:
Download the firmware to SD card, before powering on, keep pressing the Trigger and Record button simultaneously, then pull the Power Switch down for about 5 second until the right LED blinks red and green. The OSMO will detect the firmware and begin updating. The update is complete when the LED displays solid green.
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules