Compass issue
1125 1 2017-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf7c50cbb
New
Flight distance : 187894 ft
Canada

A few weeks back my compass was unable to calibrate. It was non existant in the settings as only compass 1 was showing up. I called DJI and they went threw the standard update checks, calibrations and even reversed the last update i did. Nothing worked and DJI then asked me to send it back for repair. I had flown the drone 10 times , no issues, but compass error scared me. Also weent into ATTI mode and flew off 300 meters.
With the calibration failing each time I didnt want to take any chances so i sent it back. DJI covered the costs. It was repairs as per the shcedual they sent me and reshipped at their expencse to my house. All with access to live tracking of the process. I received it today. Took it outside and everything is like new. zero issues. flew amazing and calibration dead on.   

I am super satisfied with their service and care. I did not have the extended plan but since i only owned the MAVIC drone for 3 months they took care of me.

I was lucky no crashes. Sent it in before any real issues. I read some cases the drone doesnt respond or decides to cut out in atti mode and flies off. ( into the trees in some cases due to low altitude.)  

thanks DJI. loved the service.. love the Mavic   

2017-7-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thank you for sharing your story with us, appreciate your positive feedback, which provides us motivation to keep improving! Wish you have great time on flying, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules