Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Manual Shutter settings seem buggy in goggles
636 2 2017-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Towlie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 597795 ft
United States

I was trying my hand at night photography and noticed at first I couldn't set my shutter slower than 1/30th.  Then after playing through the menus a bit I came back and noticed I could set it all the way up to 8 seconds. I just wrote it off to not pushing the 5d button up with enough force.  So I fly it over to the local shopping center and take some night shots.  Suddenly the screen got darker and I went back to the menu again finding that I couldn't set the exposure slower than 1/30th again.  I brought the drone back and landed then went back to the menu again and now I was able to set it to 8 sec again.

Anyone seeing this or is there something obvious I'm missing?
2017-7-12
Use props
cristianc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1008143 ft
Australia

Interesting, I believe I set up my drone in Tripod mode and it allowed me to take long exposure shots. That was in an old firmware upgrade.
2017-7-12
Use props
Towlie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 597795 ft
United States

cristianc Posted at 2017-7-12 21:33
Interesting, I believe I set up my drone in Tripod mode and it allowed me to take long exposure shots. That was in an old firmware upgrade.

That's a good idea.  I never thought to use that  mode all the way up in the sky for this stuff.
2017-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules