Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Do I need to upgrade the firmware with every battery ?
1800 7 2015-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
apjr1
lvl.1

United States

I notice something about re-install the firmware with every bat you own, is that the correct thing to do? and if so how do i make my inspire accept the re-intallation of the same firmware ?
thanks you all
Agemiro.
2015-3-20
Use props
T J Gilbert
Second Officer
Flight distance : 74659 ft
United States

The Inspire will skip all un-needed upgrades and just upgrade the battery firmware on each battery needing it.
2015-3-20
Use props
rodger
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

TJ is correct, the program checks for updates and confirms if something is up to par or not.
2015-3-20
Use props
apjr1
lvl.1

United States

so i guess all i have to do is insert the sd card with every bat ?
2015-3-20
Use props
Dangair
Second Officer

Canada

Three more batteries just showed up! All of them updated properly as far as I can tell. I did each battery with the tx and App running to see if the battery is talking to the App. So far so good. Each time I checked the SD card and ( Abort ) was there, I expected this as the firmware is already on the bird. Never the less I did all 3 and all 3 work as advertized.
2015-3-20
Use props
Dangair
Second Officer

Canada

Oh, and yes I did delete all the files but the bin.17 each time.
2015-3-20
Use props
apjr1
lvl.1

United States

Wish I could fine a video showing how to ck if is done  right
2015-3-20
Use props
pieter
lvl.1

Netherlands

For me is seemed to work to by deleting the .txt file. First up-grade cycle took also a longer time then the second with my spare battery. During up-dating I noticed also the battery indicators only flashing the middle green indicator lights. So my best guess is that the battery firmware is actually up-dated.. I did execute the up-date V 1.2.1.0
2015-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules